Four players have big role in comeback

Four players have big role in comeback

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 12, 2008, titled Four players have big role in comeback. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

It was snowing sideways and for the first three minutes and 54 seconds it was raining turnovers and touchdowns on the Green Bay Packers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

LHP

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jan 12, 2008
smile
sld

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Jan 13, 2008
Brett Farve...the man is without a doubt a class act all the way. He is what this game is all about and what other NFL players should aspire to be!!! GO PACK...
PERSPECTIVE

Port Orange, FL

#3 Jan 13, 2008
Favre looked like he did 10 years ago . And Grant was something I can't remember ever seeing . Two fumbles in his first three touches , and goes on to run for 200 yds. and 2 T.D's after . WOW !! The snow made it beautiful .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kerney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Most Seahawks mum on Vick (May '09) Feb '10 ShockHawk 14
News Seahawks lose Tatupu to injury (Oct '09) Oct '09 slywolf1964 1
News Atkins finally in sack column (Dec '08) Dec '08 Frank Brown 1
News Falcons player apologizes for AIDS remarks (Dec '08) Dec '08 WTF 1
News Seahawks vs. Dolphins preview (Nov '08) Nov '08 Kerap 3
News Seahawks ruin Singletary's debut with 34-13 win... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Underworld jinx 3
News Morning links: Has Alexander taken his last snap? (Aug '08) Aug '08 socal 1