Dallas Cowboys Receiver Roy Williams,...

Dallas Cowboys Receiver Roy Williams, After A Dismal Season Of Drops...

There are 5 comments on the Dallas Observer story from Jan 27, 2010, titled Dallas Cowboys Receiver Roy Williams, After A Dismal Season Of Drops.... In it, Dallas Observer reports that:

You know it's bad when your biggest, best contribution to the team is an injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Observer.

Big-D

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 28, 2010
No excuse for his performance this year. The bad thing about this is that Roy is a good receiver. Is it that he cannot understand Dallas offense? NOT!!! He needs to settle down. Don't worry about being the No.1 receiver, just worry about being a productive receiver. Either that or find another team...
Petro

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 28, 2010
Get rid of him.
Joerh

Le Sueur, MN

#3 Jan 29, 2010
Petro wrote:
Get rid of him.
I agree 110% He was a wasted trade unless we can trade him for some one that can play, & get results regularly...
Petro

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 1, 2010
Just get rid of him.
Bullfarts

United States

#5 Feb 3, 2010
He isnt even a good route runner. This guy is a bust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Crayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
News Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
News Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
News Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
More from around the web