Jerry Jones says he expects Romo to w...

Jerry Jones says he expects Romo to win a Super Bowl

There are 29 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Sep 26, 2009, titled Jerry Jones says he expects Romo to win a Super Bowl. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Jerry Jones hasn't lost faith in Tony Romo after last week's performance. In fact, the Dallas Cowboys owner said he still believes Romo will be the quarterback to lead the franchise to its sixth Super Bowl title.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Coach Wade Phillips

Largo, FL

#21 Oct 4, 2009
Jerry Jones better not expect sh-it out of this team. I can't even get the ear of Tony Romo about a game plan.
Romo and the rest of the team are only concerned about the hotties they see in the stands and have no focus on football.
I've got tee times lined up after the Philly game on January 3rd.
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#22 Oct 4, 2009
To all mt fans,

Sorry I choked again.

Love,
TR
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#23 Oct 4, 2009
To all MY fans,

Sorry I choked again.

Love,
TR
Mad

Asia/Pacific Region

#24 Oct 4, 2009
Romo you SUCK!!! No love for you.
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#25 Oct 4, 2009
I am cying now.
jillsfavs

United States

#26 Oct 4, 2009
It was an act of Nature that caused the loss!
*Altitude*
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#27 Oct 4, 2009
No, it was because they had a winning record. I am 0-2 against teams like that this year.
Coach Wade Phillips

Largo, FL

#28 Oct 5, 2009
Jerry Jones was boiling mad. Then he was jumping up and down mad.
Tony Romo disappeared into a soundproof room and came out with a wet stain in front of his pants.
That's when I knew he pissed his pants laughing at Jerry Jones.
cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#29 Oct 5, 2009
Romo is the best........at choking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Crayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
News Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
News Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
News Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
More from around the web