Jerry Jones says he expects Romo to w...

Jerry Jones says he expects Romo to win a Super Bowl

There are 29 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Sep 26, 2009, titled Jerry Jones says he expects Romo to win a Super Bowl. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Jerry Jones hasn't lost faith in Tony Romo after last week's performance. In fact, the Dallas Cowboys owner said he still believes Romo will be the quarterback to lead the franchise to its sixth Super Bowl title.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mwgfret

Pittsburg, CA

#1 Sep 26, 2009
I'm sure he wouldn't say he doesn't expect Romo to never play in a super bowl, although that would be closer to the truth.
Tony Romo

Largo, FL

#2 Sep 26, 2009
I'd like to dedicate this song to Jerry Jones and it comes from the bottom of my a-ss.

Romo

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 26, 2009
That song was good. Any songs about me choking?
nfl fan

Asia/Pacific Region

#4 Sep 27, 2009
let the playoff drought extends to another 10 years! jerry must be drunk. he should just sit at the corner picking his nose.
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 27, 2009
Jerry Jones says he expects me to win a Super Bowl, he didnt say he wanted me to. I am clear to continue to choke.
Pacman Jones

Largo, FL

#6 Sep 28, 2009
All Jerry Jones does during a game is pick his nose and scratch his nuts and a-ss.

Since: Sep 09

Chula Vista, CA

#7 Sep 28, 2009
Pacman Jones wrote:
All Jerry Jones does during a game is pick his nose and scratch his nuts and a-ss.
How sad, with his money I'd hire some more cheerleaders to scratch my nuts and a-ss:-)

Next year when the salary cap is gone (if a new contract is settled on) Jerry can buy a Super Bowl!!!!
Petro

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 28, 2009
Romo wrote:
Jerry Jones says he expects me to win a Super Bowl, he didnt say he wanted me to. I am clear to continue to choke.
You stink as a QB.
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#9 Sep 28, 2009
Thanks! I know.
Tony Romo

Largo, FL

#10 Sep 29, 2009
I wish the NFL would ban Jerry Jones from coming into the locker room asking to whiff my farts.

Chula Vista, CA

#11 Sep 29, 2009
Tony Romo wrote:
I wish the NFL would ban Jerry Jones from coming into the locker room asking to whiff my farts.
Try the Campbell's Chicken Noodle and lay off the Ham and Bean. Problem solved:-)
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#12 Sep 29, 2009
Noodles, like my arm when I choke and throw 3 INT's against a division rival.

Chula Vista, CA

#13 Sep 30, 2009
Romo wrote:
You beat the Panthers. Well, that's easier than beating off so I guess I wont give you props on that:-)

Chula Vista, CA

#14 Sep 30, 2009
Romo wrote:
Like LT's legs these last 2 years.
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#15 Oct 1, 2009
Yes, we are much like te Chargers, always choking since I became the QB in Dallas.
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#16 Oct 1, 2009
the,

I choke a lot.
Terrell Owens

Largo, FL

#17 Oct 2, 2009
The Jerry Jones thought of the day .....

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg38/hunto...
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#18 Oct 2, 2009
I think I will fail again to get this team to the Super Bowl.
Pacman Jones

Largo, FL

#19 Oct 3, 2009
Romo wrote:
I think I will fail again to get this team to the Super Bowl.
I believe you're right but it might help if Jerry Jones would change his socks and underwear once in awhile.
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#20 Oct 3, 2009
Clean socks wont prevent me from choking when it counts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Crayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
News Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
News Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
News Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
More from around the web