Believe this: To win, Cowboys badly n...

Believe this: To win, Cowboys badly need T.O.

There are 1 comment on the A liberal dose story from Dec 31, 2007, titled Believe this: To win, Cowboys badly need T.O.. In it, A liberal dose reports that:

LANDOVER, Md. -- Was it because the Cowboys had nothing to gain Sunday? Was it the rain? Was it Tony Romo's gloves? Was it Romo's thumb? Was it just a no-good, very-bad day? Or did the Cowboys' lack of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A liberal dose.

Michael

Beltsville, MD

#1 Dec 31, 2007
I'm a huge Redskin fan all the way and although I enjoyed the outcome of the game I truely know that the absence of TO is the main reason for such a lopside contest! With out TO Toni Romo is like Lone Ranger with out Tonto......In Big Trouble!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Crayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
News Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
News Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
News Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
More from around the web