Berrian looking for answers about his...

Berrian looking for answers about his future

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 31, 2007, titled Berrian looking for answers about his future. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Bears wide receiver Bernard Berrian said he wanted to wait until after the season to start looking into his contract situation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Tim

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2007
We all know a few things about Berrian.

First, he drops too many balls.

Second, his willingnes to go across the middle and make the tough catches has been questioned, although he has done it at times.

Third, his 71 catches, 951 yards, 5 TDs could be significantly improved by better O-line protection, a better running game and a Devin Hester who is comfortable with the plays on the other side, not to mention Greg Olsen.

I expect the Bears will let him go, because they so often make dumb decisions with offensive players.

I just have one piece of cautionary advice before they do.

Check out 34 year old, 5'11" former Bears receiver Bobby Engram's performance this year with Seattle:

94 catches, 1147 yards, 6 TDs

Don't give up on Berrian too soon.
j dooley

Itasca, IL

#2 Dec 31, 2007
Berrian's looking for answers about his future??

Since they don't having anyone to throw the ball to you, or any prospects - don't look to the Bears, Bernie
Nick Chicago

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2007
After the bears let Berrian go to another team he will then be asuperstar,look at Bobby Wade!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Crayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
News Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
News Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
News Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
More from around the web