Brady's 5 TDs Help Pats Outgun Cowboys

Brady's 5 TDs Help Pats Outgun Cowboys

There are 14 comments on the WQXI-AM Atlanta story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Brady's 5 TDs Help Pats Outgun Cowboys. In it, WQXI-AM Atlanta reports that:

By JAIME ARON AP Sports Writer Sunday, October 14, 2007 Now the Dallas Cowboys know they're good enough to hang with the big boys in the AFC _ just not yet ready to beat them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQXI-AM Atlanta.

footballfan

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2007
That was the best game for the Patriots so far. Way to go Brady and the N.E. bunch!

As for T.O., lets see what B.S. he has to say now. T.O. needs to stop stuffing himself with popcorn and wipe that butter off his hands.
cowboysfansince7 5

Conroe, TX

#2 Oct 15, 2007
5-1 is just fine right now. The Cowboys are still perfect in the conference and in the division. This game's outcome could be much different if the 2 teams meet again. Terry Glenn, Anthony Henry, and Tank Johnson were not even dressed. Newman and Ellis are not yet 100%. The Cowboys still, despite those factors, were able to sack Brady as many times yesterday as he was all season thus far. They also were able to put the Pats behind for the 1st time in the second half all year. I feel good about where we are in October. Washington lost another conference game to go with their division loss to the Giants, and the Packers already have a loss to Chicago. Dallas remains in command of the NFC, and will host Minnesota going into the bye week.
me too

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Oct 15, 2007
They are only 5-1 because they have played sorry teams so far. Miami, St. Louis, Chicago, and Buffalo they aren't good at all. Honestly now, Dallas is overrated. Look who they are playing against next... Minnesota. That should be another easy win there. They will make it to the playoffs with the schedule that they have and then it's all over for them there.

Since: Sep 07

North Vancouver, Canada

#4 Oct 15, 2007
cowboysfansince75 wrote:
5-1 is just fine right now. The Cowboys are still perfect in the conference and in the division. This game's outcome could be much different if the 2 teams meet again. Terry Glenn, Anthony Henry, and Tank Johnson were not even dressed. Newman and Ellis are not yet 100%. The Cowboys still, despite those factors, were able to sack Brady as many times yesterday as he was all season thus far. They also were able to put the Pats behind for the 1st time in the second half all year. I feel good about where we are in October. Washington lost another conference game to go with their division loss to the Giants, and the Packers already have a loss to Chicago. Dallas remains in command of the NFC, and will host Minnesota going into the bye week.
God man ,,have you been smoking funny cigarettes or something ? The Cowboys looked like amatures yesterday . Tony Romo wasn't quite as bad as last week but far from the the level of the Patriots !
It just showed that when you think you have a great team take a look at who they beat. As soon as they come up against the best , you soon find out how great they really are,,,,Not so great after all.
By the way the score should have been 55 not 48 !
cowboysfansince7 5

Conroe, TX

#5 Oct 15, 2007
me too wrote:
They are only 5-1 because they have played sorry teams so far. Miami, St. Louis, Chicago, and Buffalo they aren't good at all. Honestly now, Dallas is overrated. Look who they are playing against next... Minnesota. That should be another easy win there. They will make it to the playoffs with the schedule that they have and then it's all over for them there.
Is it Dallas's fault those teams are bad? It is only October, and the Cowboys are not even yet at full strength. They were able to hang with NE for 3 quarters anyway. Their secondary just could not match up. You are exaggerating the meaningfulness of that game. The Patriots were the better team yesterday. That is all.
cowboysfansince7 5

Conroe, TX

#6 Oct 15, 2007
redzoneroy69 wrote:
<quoted text>
God man ,,have you been smoking funny cigarettes or something ? The Cowboys looked like amatures yesterday . Tony Romo wasn't quite as bad as last week but far from the the level of the Patriots !
It just showed that when you think you have a great team take a look at who they beat. As soon as they come up against the best , you soon find out how great they really are,,,,Not so great after all.
By the way the score should have been 55 not 48 !
Funny cigarettes? Did you not see the Patriots surrender the lead in the second half for the first time? The Cowboys looked like amateurs? Did you not see them sack Brady as many times yesterday as he has been all season? They are not yet playing their best football. That is my point. You act as if the season is over because they lost a non-conference game! They are 5-1 and clearly the best in the NFC! If they do not see NE again, it will only be because the Pats lose to Indy or Pittsburgh in the playoffs, and the Cowboys will have added Terry Glenn, Anthony Henry, and Tank Johnson. Once again, it is only October. In case you did not know, the playoffs are in January, and the Super Bowl is in February. We have seen this happen before. The Cowboys were blown out by the Eagles and Rams in '92, and won the Super Bowl 52-17. Last year they beat Indy handily in November, yet the Colts went on to win the Super Bowl. This game was not as important as the media made it out to be, and I posted that before the game. It is 1/16th of a season, and non-conference games are the least meaningful! Get a grip. New England won't be undefeated either.

Since: Sep 07

North Vancouver, Canada

#7 Oct 15, 2007
cowboysfansince75 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny cigarettes? Did you not see the Patriots surrender the lead in the second half for the first time? The Cowboys looked like amateurs? Did you not see them sack Brady as many times yesterday as he has been all season? They are not yet playing their best football. That is my point. You act as if the season is over because they lost a non-conference game! They are 5-1 and clearly the best in the NFC! If they do not see NE again, it will only be because the Pats lose to Indy or Pittsburgh in the playoffs, and the Cowboys will have added Terry Glenn, Anthony Henry, and Tank Johnson. Once again, it is only October. In case you did not know, the playoffs are in January, and the Super Bowl is in February. We have seen this happen before. The Cowboys were blown out by the Eagles and Rams in '92, and won the Super Bowl 52-17. Last year they beat Indy handily in November, yet the Colts went on to win the Super Bowl. This game was not as important as the media made it out to be, and I posted that before the game. It is 1/16th of a season, and non-conference games are the least meaningful! Get a grip. New England won't be undefeated either.
Hey there Tex,,,don't get your socks in a knot ( or whatever you cowboys say). The game didn't matter ??? The score is what matters and you cowboys were embarassed right off the field. Listen to Tonys comments??? he couldn't say he got beat by a better team because it isn't in him . He is a sore loser just like you ,,there cowboy..
Now be a nice cowboy and go feed that horsey of yours and leave the football talk to the men.
cowboysfansince7 5

Conroe, TX

#8 Oct 15, 2007
redzoneroy69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Tex,,,don't get your socks in a knot ( or whatever you cowboys say). The game didn't matter ??? The score is what matters and you cowboys were embarassed right off the field. Listen to Tonys comments??? he couldn't say he got beat by a better team because it isn't in him . He is a sore loser just like you ,,there cowboy..
Now be a nice cowboy and go feed that horsey of yours and leave the football talk to the men.
Stick to figure skating, Canook. You wouldn't know real football if it bit you. The Cowboys are a good football team. The Patriots are a great team. There are 12 more games in the regular season. All that matters is what is left in February. By then the Cowboys will have all their guns. It is as simple as that. They are in good shape at 5-1. Hell, I thought they would go 11-5 in the regular season, but the truth is, that was selling them short. They know now what they need to improve on, and that is usually the case in October. Like I said, stick to what you know! Isn't there a guy in tights, wearing a puffy shirt, and gliding on a pair of skates you could be admiring? Leave NFL football to the big boys.
cowboysfansince7 5

Conroe, TX

#9 Oct 15, 2007
By the way, I never said it did not matter. All games count. I said that it was the least meaningful kind of regular season game(non-conference). What is so complicated about that? The Packers, who are also 5-1, have a division loss already. That leaves Dallas still in command of the conference. To me, that is not so difficult to comprehend. One team will emerge from the NFC to play in the Super Bowl. The Cowboys have to be the favorite to do so, whether you like it or not. By the way, that was the 1st loss to an AFC team in the last 6 meetings, including the defending champion Colts last November, just in case you want to talk about conference disparity.
Don Larsen

AOL

#10 Oct 15, 2007
Who's your Daddy now Cowpokes?
Why I think his name is Tom, Tom Brady.....

Go Pats!!!!!!
cowboysfansince7 5

Conroe, TX

#11 Oct 15, 2007
Don Larsen wrote:
Who's your Daddy now Cowpokes?
Why I think his name is Tom, Tom Brady.....
Go Pats!!!!!!
Very talented and well coached team. They played a flawless game yesterday, and will be very tough down the stretch.

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#12 Oct 15, 2007
The Cowboys on either side of the ball (offensively or defensively) aren't half as good as the stats listed up to current date. The Cowboys don't scare anybody, and were lucky to come out of Buffalo with a victory.

Eli exposed the Cowboy's defense, and that was when the Cowboys were at FULL STRENGTH. Had the Giants had an answer to cover the TE Witten, the Cowboys would have lost that game too.

The Cowboys aren't for real, and it's a matter of time before TO foams at the mouth about not getting enough touches (well how can he when Romo is often on his a$$). I give TO up to the next 3 games before the tears begin to fall from his eyes working themselves down his face. In the meantime, the Giants are on their way to clinching the NFC East.

Since: Sep 07

North Vancouver, Canada

#13 Oct 18, 2007
cowboysfansince75 wrote:
<quoted text>Stick to figure skating, Canook. You wouldn't know real football if it bit you. The Cowboys are a good football team. The Patriots are a great team. There are 12 more games in the regular season. All that matters is what is left in February. By then the Cowboys will have all their guns. It is as simple as that. They are in good shape at 5-1. Hell, I thought they would go 11-5 in the regular season, but the truth is, that was selling them short. They know now what they need to improve on, and that is usually the case in October. Like I said, stick to what you know! Isn't there a guy in tights, wearing a puffy shirt, and gliding on a pair of skates you could be admiring? Leave NFL football to the big boys.
Hey moron,,,I'm from Boston just visiting here in gods country and stick your Texas Cowboys where the sun don't shine......Everyone knows they are just a bunch of bums ,,now don't they?? Now like I said ,,, go and play with your horesy like a good little cowboy !!!
Reg

AOL

#14 Oct 19, 2007

Registration is open at -

http://CowboySaloon.net

Most unique 'Boys board on the Internet

Cowboy Saloon uses a talk forum + Gameday format,
and once admitted in your comments are not chaperoned
by moderators. Take any team or NFL position you want,
cuss & 'dis at will.

Register your screenname, I'll check info against our "trolls"
database and you're in!

-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Crayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
News Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
News Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
News Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
More from around the web