Cowboys Notes

Full story: A liberal dose 9
DALLAS -- Cowboys wide receiver Patrick Crayton has been to Puerto Rico on his honeymoon. Full Story
nealallover

Apo, AP

#1 Mar 16, 2008
There was no one within 2 to 3 yards. No one had a hand on him. Did you notice on the "I think 3rd and goal" he stopped running his route. He ran by the corner and then just stopped and started again. I think the ball would have hit him in the hands. Am I the only one who say this? Once TG comes back it will be a different story.
Did the cowboys sign the RB with a hidden agenda of letting Barber go for a 1st and 3rd round and maybe another 1st for Crayton? That would/could be 3 first round draft picks and they would develop in 2 to 3 years. Barber is one helluva runner but look at Peterson and what will that back out of Arkansas do? Just hindsight, I followed the H. Walker trade and that was a SERIOUS SUPERBOWL run with picks they got. I know you all remember those 3.
jillsfavs

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2008
I saw what Patrick did and you are right. I don't know what was going on in that mind of his?
Danny Rodriguez

Nazareth, TX

#3 Mar 17, 2008
HE WASN'T THINKING ABOUT CATCHING THE BALL I KNOW THAT'S FOR SURE
jillsfavs

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2008
Danny Rodriguez wrote:
HE WASN'T THINKING ABOUT CATCHING THE BALL I KNOW THAT'S FOR SURE
Thats funny. I think the Cowboys were starting to get a little nervous in the 3rd Q when they realized it might end right then and there. Tony was getting
massacred and frustrated. There were alot of mistakes.

“I <3 Tony9Romo ”

Since: Feb 08

AOL

#5 Mar 17, 2008
Dont remind me of that play. It still hurts. But, I won't blame the loss all on PC. Oh well, next season, eh?
cowboyfansince75

Friendswood, TX

#6 Mar 18, 2008
LoVeDaBoYs wrote:
Dont remind me of that play. It still hurts. But, I won't blame the loss all on PC. Oh well, next season, eh?
I'll put a lot of it on him. In one drive, his dropped pass was responsible for a 10-point swing, and we all saw him stop his route short on the last third down play that could have won the game. I'll go a step further, he dropped another 3rd down pass that would have put Dallas in fg range. If they kick it, then they are only looking for a go-ahead fg at the end, instead of a TD.
cowboyfansince75

Friendswood, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2008
1st Rd (pick #22,#28)--- package in trade for CB Leodis McKelvin or Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

2nd Rd---WR Devin Thomas

3rd Rd---RB Jammal Charles

4th Rd---S with special teams value
4th Rd---(from back end of 1st Rd trade)ILB

5th Rd---CB with special teams value

6th Rd---C to compete for backup spot

7th Rd---QB to compete for 3rd spot
cowboyfansince75

Friendswood, TX

#8 Apr 16, 2008
UPDATED:

1st Rd(#22)--CB D. Rodgers-Cromartie, Tenn St

1st Rd(#28)--trade to ATL for 2nd and 3rd Rd picks

2nd Rd(from ATL)--S K. Phillips, Miami-Fla.

2nd Rd--WR J. Hardy, Indiana

3rd Rd(from ATL)--RB C. Johnson, E. Carolina

3rd Rd--QB J.D. Booty, USC

4th Rd--best available on draft board

5th Rd--best available on draft board

6th Rd--trade to TENN for CB A. Jones

7th Rd--trade to TENN for CB A. Jones

This addresses needs at CB, S, WR, RB, and KR/PR, while getting "appropriate value" at the proper time in the draft.
cowboyfansince75

Friendswood, TX

#9 Apr 23, 2008
1st Rd(#22)--CB M. Jenkins, S Fla.
1st Rd(#28)--trade to ATL for two 2nd Rd picks
2nd Rd(from ATL)--S K. Phillips, Miami
2nd Rd(from ATL)--WR J. Nelson, Kansas
2nd Rd--RB C. Johnson, E Carolina
3rd Rd--QB J.D. Booty, USC
4th Rd--LB B. Bell, UNLV
5th Rd--trade to TEN for CB A. Jones
6th Rd--OL
7th Rd--DL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Crayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
More from around the web