Dallas defense too much for Eli, Gian...

Dallas defense too much for Eli, Giants lose

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 14, 2008, titled Dallas defense too much for Eli, Giants lose. In it, Newsday reports that:

The soap opera that is the Dallas Cowboys ' offense gets all the attention. The defense, however, is keeping them in the playoff hunt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

urnotsosmart

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Dec 15, 2008
I told you so,off to see my bookie!
Bill

East Quogue, NY

#3 Dec 15, 2008
Robert wrote:
My friend recommended a site -~mixedfriends. c om~ for me. It's really good. people from other country and place can give you help and suggestion enthusiastically. Why not have a try?
Ya! Get together we do and speak proper English much.
Joe

East Quogue, NY

#4 Dec 15, 2008
Let's rethink that Plaxico suspension. Without a deep threat, the other teams are crowding the line of scrimmage and killing the running game too. Does the suspension apply to the playoffs too? He didn't seem to be limping too bad in court. And by the time he goes to jail, knowing how fast the wheels of justice turn, the season will be over and we can draft another wide receiver.
NJMutsfan

Morrisville, PA

#5 Dec 15, 2008
Joe, if you are saying to just play Plax in the playoffs I agree with you. Brandon Jacobs and Plaxico are necessary for Eli. Seems like they are getting cold at a time when they were getting hot a year ago at this time. In Dallas, in primetime, is a tough place to play, but it doesn't get any easier. Carolina needs to win and in a dome for the last game.

urnotsosmart

Bangkok, Thailand

#6 Dec 15, 2008
NJMutsfan wrote:
Joe, if you are saying to just play Plax in the playoffs I agree with you. Brandon Jacobs and Plaxico are necessary for Eli. Seems like they are getting cold at a time when they were getting hot a year ago at this time. In Dallas, in primetime, is a tough place to play, but it doesn't get any easier. Carolina needs to win and in a dome for the last game.
Typical couch sports potatos,want the idiot to play.
francesa said no playoffs

AOL

#7 Dec 15, 2008
all of you remember, "THE DALLAS COWBOYS ARE NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS"! the world's greatest know-it-all MIKE FRANCESA said so. of course that means they'll probably win the superbowl. francesa will then claim he was on them the whole season.
steelworker

Croton On Hudson, NY

#9 Dec 15, 2008
All the geniuses who said the Giants dont neeed buress why arent you Talking now? Toomer is too slow to step up like a veteran should..Still no Bradshaw for 4 quarters? Where are the screen passes, swing passes out of the backfield to escape the blitz? Dallas was very effective in killing the G men with them. A Pierce is getting to slow to cover in passing downs. The giants will not win another game this year ..you can see it in there body language. The run is over sadly. Gilbride has to invent a new series of O plays to deal with the players he has now..I dont think he can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Crayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
News Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
News Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
News Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1