Relieved to be 3-2, Cowboys aiming to improve

Full story: El Paso Times

In one play, Miles Austin won a game, possibly salvaged a season and spared coach Wade Phillips from either being fired or spending the next two weeks hearing why he should be.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Lorenzo Ramos

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

The Cowboys are exasperating. One minute they're great and the next they fall flat on their face. As a Cowboy fan since they started back in 1960, It's been a ride this year. They can still come out on top if they stop getting so many penalties and dropped passes. They've got the talent on both sides of the ball. Come on Boys, give 'em hell.
Petro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Lorenzo Ramos wrote:
The Cowboys are exasperating. One minute they're great and the next they fall flat on their face. As a Cowboy fan since they started back in 1960, It's been a ride this year. They can still come out on top if they stop getting so many penalties and dropped passes. They've got the talent on both sides of the ball. Come on Boys, give 'em hell.
I agree, but what you don't understand which kinda tells me your a weekend fan, is that when your Americas Team and the team that God follows, You have a big bulls eye on your back and it doesn't matter if your the best team or the worse team in the NFL you give it your all to beat the Cowboys. I still don't believe you are a real Cowboys fan, answer me this. Who would step in for the starting Right tackle during the 1972 season? and you don't have all day.

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but what you don't understand which kinda tells me your a weekend fan, is that when your Americas Team and the team that God follows, You have a big bulls eye on your back and it doesn't matter if your the best team or the worse team in the NFL you give it your all to beat the Cowboys. I still don't believe you are a real Cowboys fan, answer me this. Who would step in for the starting Right tackle during the 1972 season? and you don't have all day.
You speak like a true crackpot....Seek help immediately!!!
Romo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

I cant improve to much. No more 0-4 and 1-3 teams left on the schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Patrick Crayton Discussions

Search the Patrick Crayton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••