Arizona Stuns Cowboys In Overtime

Sean Morey blocked a Mat McBriar punt in overtime and Monty Beisel scooped it up and dove into the end zone for the winning score, as Arizona edged the Dallas Cowboys , 30-24. After Nick Folk nailed a 52-yard ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gilbertc

Arlington, TX

#1 Oct 13, 2008
what the hell happened to the cowboys, romo, terrell owens, witten, our offense our no tackling defense. they were supposed to go to the super bowl, now maybe to clean it up after the game. it's a damn shame. don't perform to don't pay. cowboy fans shouls get their money when the cowboys lose. they pay to see them WIN! nobody likes losers and the cowboys aren't winning.
this sunday im not wasting 3 hours to watch them get their butts kicked, i think ive gor better things to do like mow the grass.
gilbertc n beautiful west dallas
StandardRatesApp ly

Lewisville, TX

#2 Oct 13, 2008
Well, I am not gonna go so far as to say I wont watch next week, but something has to change.

Give up opening Kickoff TD!
Dont get the ball to your playmakers!
Give the Cards the ball!
Miss Field Goals!
Dont Block anyone on a punt!
(7 punts all game and the last one, you let your guy through the line?)

I hope TO is frustrated with this offense, I am too! I wish TO would slap ROMO in the face!
3riC

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 13, 2008
well i think that the coach needs to get on the players. I blame the coach for their bad playing. they have big time players and i think its the coaches job to make them play hard. in other words they need punishment.

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#4 Oct 13, 2008
You know the more you express your distress online you two are giving the haters more s/hit to fling at the fans and the Boys.

Please shut are mouth's. If you must vent go to a forum that does not allow flamming and harassment.

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#5 Oct 13, 2008
*your
3riC

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 13, 2008
StandardRatesApply wrote:
Well, I am not gonna go so far as to say I wont watch next week, but something has to change.
Give up opening Kickoff TD!
Dont get the ball to your playmakers!
Give the Cards the ball!
Miss Field Goals!
Dont Block anyone on a punt!
(7 punts all game and the last one, you let your guy through the line?)
I hope TO is frustrated with this offense, I am too! I wish TO would slap ROMO in the face!
i agree "ROMO" is playing like a scared wussy. makes every body mad.
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#7 Oct 13, 2008
Yes, feed the fire of bashing the over rated Cowboys....Americas joke.
3riC

Dallas, TX

#8 Oct 13, 2008
is it Romo? or the coaches?
StandardRatesApp ly

Lewisville, TX

#9 Oct 13, 2008
What is so indecent of expressing my opinions for my favorite team? I dont care what forum it is on. Stop taking the criticism so hard. The truth is the truth, no matter what anyone else thinks.

Go watch ESPN, they aren't saying anything different. Neither are any of the radio shows.
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 13, 2008
Both. Entire team is a joke.
Devils Advocate

Smyrna, TN

#11 Oct 13, 2008
MUahahahahahahahahaha I see my handy work helped Arizona win. muahahahahahahaha Cowboys Suck

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#12 Oct 13, 2008
StandardRatesApply wrote:
What is so indecent of expressing my opinions for my favorite team? I dont care what forum it is on. Stop taking the criticism so hard. The truth is the truth, no matter what anyone else thinks.
Go watch ESPN, they aren't saying anything different. Neither are any of the radio shows.
Stick around long enough and you will change your optimism (which i am glad that you are). Keep on keeping on!!
buddy b

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2008
Cowboyfansince75 wrote:
Both. Entire team is a joke.
their problem is simple, Jessica must have done the whole team Saturday night, they had no energy
StandardRatesApp ly

Lewisville, TX

#14 Oct 13, 2008
3riC wrote:
<quoted text> i agree "ROMO" is playing like a scared wussy. makes every body mad.
Romo is a much better QB than he has been showing over the last 3 weeks of football. Something happened after that Packer game.

TO is the best WR in the game and Romo cant get it to him!!!! Granted he is being double teamed and all kinds of defensive packages are disrupting their timing etc. The Cowboys need another big time WR. No one is worried about Crayton or Miles enough to relax focus on TO.
StandardRatesApp ly

Lewisville, TX

#15 Oct 13, 2008
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick around long enough and you will change your optimism (which i am glad that you are). Keep on keeping on!!
Ive been watching the Boys ever since I can remember. Super bowls, and what the F seasons alike. I will always be optimistic about their season. Just like I am still optimistic about this one. Just some things need to change.
YEEHAW

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Oct 13, 2008
Go get em Cardinals - I suppose next week they
won't take the Rams so lightly.

I am sure T.O. will have some destructive comments to make.

GO COWGIRLS GO!

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#17 Oct 13, 2008
StandardRatesApply wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive been watching the Boys ever since I can remember. Super bowls, and what the F seasons alike. I will always be optimistic about their season. Just like I am still optimistic about this one. Just some things need to change.
I meant stick around in this forum long enough.

I have been a fan since 1967 and will be a forever True Cowboys fan. Yes they will bounce back this season.
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#18 Oct 13, 2008
TO is a baby. Cowboys will suffer yet again and choke in the playoffs.
StandardRatesApp ly

Lewisville, TX

#19 Oct 13, 2008
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant stick around in this forum long enough.
I have been a fan since 1967 and will be a forever True Cowboys fan. Yes they will bounce back this season.
Totally agree. It is only a matter of time before the true idiots erupt on here with their filth!!!

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#20 Oct 13, 2008
StandardRatesApply wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. It is only a matter of time before the true idiots erupt on here with their filth!!!
You sound like a fresh ripe young man with thick skin...I am passing the honor to you. I am done I've got a job to do and a family that I need to be with. Been spending way too much time in here. So hold you head high.

Over and out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Crayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
More from around the web