Keys To Victory In A Must-Win For Dal...

Keys To Victory In A Must-Win For Dallas Against Atlanta

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Oct 24, 2009, titled Keys To Victory In A Must-Win For Dallas Against Atlanta. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The Dallas Cowboys have really come off to a slow start this year. If you could cut out some of their mistakes, they would be 5-0 instead of 3-2. However, we cannot change the past, but we can learn from it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Martin

Scarborough, Canada

#1 Oct 24, 2009
I doubt it. Atlanta is just too good for Dallas. Matt Ryan is a far better quarterback than Romo. Flozel Adams will get manhandled by John Abraham, and the triple threat of Turner, Gonzalez, and White will prove too much for the a defense that only shows up for about two quarters out of every four.
FALCONS 4 LIFE
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 24, 2009
Ryan is better than me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Crayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
News Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
News Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
News Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
More from around the web