More Fallout From Dungy's 'No Chance' Comment

Dec 22, 2009 Full story: NBC Dallas - Fort Worth 12

Several Cowboys cited the comments of former coach and current NBC analyst Tony Dungy as a motivating factor in Saturday night's upset win over the previously undefeated New Orleans Saints.As the story goes, on the previous week's episode of NBC's Football Night in America, Dungy said that the Cowboys' season was riding on Saturday night's game.

Read more
gmg

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2009
cowboys ruled will win division title
Petro

Katy, TX

#2 Dec 22, 2009
Dungy was refering to my Cowboys chances at playing in the Super Bowl...'No Chance'
Da Boys

Katy, TX

#3 Dec 22, 2009
And he is correct!
Petro

Katy, TX

#4 Dec 22, 2009
The truth hurts.
Art

United States

#5 Dec 22, 2009
He want to coach the cowboys next year!!
Petro

Katy, TX

#6 Dec 22, 2009
No. He will not want to be Jerry's puppet. Jerry is the real coach anyway. Cant you tell from 13 seasons of no Super Bowls? He is still trying to use Jimmy Johnson's playbook. hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 26, 2009
Dungy could be the answer for Jerry Jones. Wade Phillips has taken the team nowhere. But check out the Colts since Dungy left. They look like the team to beat in the AFC, but the Chargers are explosive too! A little better coaching and the Cowboys are 11-3 or 12-2. Wade should have made a decision to replace Folk a long time ago.

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Tacoma, WA

#9 Dec 26, 2009
C'mon Skins, I need y'all to play your very best against the Boys....Play the role of spoiler and redeem your season on a winning note!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 26, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
C'mon Skins, I need y'all to play your very best against the Boys....Play the role of spoiler and redeem your season on a winning note!!
He He He! Hey Black I see you're down to begging so the "G-boys" can get some help! The "G-boys" need more help than the Skins can give 'em! LOL!! I think you're trying to redeem yourself from all that trash talkin' you did before you found out what reality is all about. Face it the "G-boys" are done this season! LMMFAO!!
Petro

Katy, TX

#11 Dec 26, 2009
Dungy was refering to my Cowboys chances at playing in the Super Bowl.....'No Chance'

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Tacoma, WA

#12 Dec 28, 2009
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>He He He! Hey Black I see you're down to begging so the "G-boys" can get some help! The "G-boys" need more help than the Skins can give 'em! LOL!! I think you're trying to redeem yourself from all that trash talkin' you did before you found out what reality is all about. Face it the "G-boys" are done this season! LMMFAO!!
Hey, it was worth a try...Oh well, there's always the NBA and MLB to fill the void until September '10!
Petro

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 28, 2009
And, as a bonus, you can always watch the Cowboys fail to reach the Super Bowl. Always great comedy relief. hahahahahahahaha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Crayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats Remain Perfect (Oct '07) Jan '11 Belichick Domination 223
News Could Dallas Cowboys Trade, Release Patrick Cra... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Loko 1
News Cowboys send Crayton to SD, McQuistan to Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony Romo 2
News Cowboys throw, catch, block better than day before (Aug '10) Aug '10 sun city fan 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
More from around the web