Oakland Raiders bringing back Richard...

Oakland Raiders bringing back Richard Seymour would make sense if he comes cheap

There are 7 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from May 8, 2013, titled Oakland Raiders bringing back Richard Seymour would make sense if he comes cheap. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

The Oakland Raiders entered the 2013 NFL Draft with defensive line being one of their biggest areas of need.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 May 8, 2013
RIGHT NOW, BRING BACK RICHARD SEYMOUR, CHARLES WOODSON, RANDY MOSSS! wait!!!!, not randy moss (lol). but bring in leadership! we shouldn't have gotten rid of all leadership! we needed some leadership here and there. that's the problem we are having today with this team! who's a leader here? mcfadden? j ford? l houston? k barnes? sebas? who else is left? that is why i leave it up to the leadership of the (O) and (D) coaches to coachem' up. but new and newer players need leadership on the field that lead by example.
RAIDERS of 2013!!!

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#2 May 8, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
RIGHT NOW, BRING BACK RICHARD SEYMOUR, CHARLES WOODSON, RANDY MOSSS! wait!!!!, not randy moss (lol). but bring in leadership! we shouldn't have gotten rid of all leadership! we needed some leadership here and there. that's the problem we are having today with this team! who's a leader here? mcfadden? j ford? l houston? k barnes? sebas? who else is left? that is why i leave it up to the leadership of the (O) and (D) coaches to coachem' up. but new and newer players need leadership on the field that lead by example.
RAIDERS of 2013!!!
I agree a team with young rebuilding team needs a strong veteran presence to establish the correct way of doing things, not so much for the talent purpose. I've always said the 49ers bringing in Takeo Spikes about 4 seasons ago is what helped Willis and Bowman turn into all pro players and helped mold the mentality of the Defense as a whole

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#3 May 8, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree a team with young rebuilding team needs a strong veteran presence to establish the correct way of doing things, not so much for the talent purpose. I've always said the 49ers bringing in Takeo Spikes about 4 seasons ago is what helped Willis and Bowman turn into all pro players and helped mold the mentality of the Defense as a whole
right? therefore, i see us struggling this season. i mean, the coaches are teachers no matter what. a player can learn fast, but a player still needs a mentor.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

vacaville

#4 May 8, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>right? therefore, i see us struggling this season. i mean, the coaches are teachers no matter what. a player can learn fast, but a player still needs a mentor.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
That may be so, but as long as continued progress is made you guys will be ok

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#5 May 8, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be so, but as long as continued progress is made you guys will be ok
well yeah, given time which is, after this year they become veterans themselves! AND, keep getting better every year after that. that's normal when you don't have mentors. and if they don't then i would start blaming the coaching staff. but for now? this year? it ain't gonna happen. but? i could be wrong, i've been wrong before you know?(lol). i hope that because i say 2-14 or 4-12, people don't think that i jinksed the season. and i hope that those who say we are going 7-9 to 9-7 are right for RAIDERS' sake. and, also to prove me wrong. cause, i've been wrong before you know?
RAIDERS OF 2013!!!

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#6 May 10, 2013
Takeo is pretty good, but could you imagine if they picked up London Fletcher instead? Whew...
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>

vacaville

#7 May 10, 2013
Corran Horn wrote:
<quoted text>Takeo is pretty good, but could you imagine if they picked up London Fletcher instead? Whew...
O yeah. London fletcher is the most under rated, under appreciated line backer around. He is a beast though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pat Sims Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders' final roster cuts (Aug '14) Sep '14 Haleys Commet 12
News 5 Things Oakland Raiders Must Accomplish During... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Haleys Commet 7
News Which Raiders rookies look to have immediate im... (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News Raiders draft plenty of question marks late (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 19
News Raiders sign C.J. Wilson (Mar '14) Mar '14 Flynnished 4
News Oakland Raiders Bring Back DT Pat Sims on 1-Yea... (Mar '14) Mar '14 TexasRaider 7
News NFL Free Agency: Raiders work not done (Mar '14) Mar '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
More from around the web