This loss especially heartbreaking

This loss especially heartbreaking

There are 2 comments on the The Gazette story from Nov 2, 2008, titled This loss especially heartbreaking. In it, The Gazette reports that:

Iowa's Amari Spievey , Paki O'Meara , Pat Angerer and Jeremiha Hunter try to block Matt Eller's 46-yard field goal in the final minute of Saturday's game in Champaign, Ill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

Tyasia Roulhac

Bedford, MA

#1 Nov 16, 2008
hi uncle mari.it's tyty.i think you do good on the football field.i watch your games.and even though you mess up sometimes i think your great at it.i love yu.and i think you can get better if you think your not good.but again i think you are
wonderful;
Josef

East Troy, WI

#2 Nov 7, 2009
stanzi is a very mediocre QB. when he left the game did anybody notice Northwestern giving up when their QB went down? that means the rest of iowa football team is mediocre also. they should be 3wins 6 losses right now. just accept another toilet bowl game, take the fans into a warm climate and come back with blistered sunburns to last the rest of winter. in fact why not go to omaha for a week instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pat Angerer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kubiak collapses, Colts rally to beat... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Broncos vs. Colts: Full Roster Report Card Grad... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Nakya Stanley 1
News Is Brian Urlacher worth Colts' consideration? D... (Mar '13) Mar '13 unknown 2
News Monday Night Football Picks: Indianapolis Colts... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Postfarts 2
News The replacements: Francisco, Angerer latest in ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 SJ Bobkins 1
News 2010 NFL Draft: Miami Trades Up to No. 119 for ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Dolpharts 3
News Iowa football: Spievey shores up his academic w... (Dec '09) Dec '09 BRAD31775 1
More from around the web