Keith Bulluck VS. the Steelers, Round...

Keith Bulluck VS. the Steelers, Round Two

There are 2 comments on the Mondesi's House story from Jun 26, 2009, titled Keith Bulluck VS. the Steelers, Round Two. In it, Mondesi's House reports that:

Everyone remembers this incident from last year's 31-14 Titans victory over the Steelers in week 16.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mondesi's House.

garyosr

Vermilion, OH

#1 Jun 27, 2009
Keith Bulluck and the Titans, including the smug Fisher had better be careful! The Steelers are like elephants. They never forget. Not only did Bulluck step on the beloved Terrible Towel, but also stepped on our loved and missed Myron Cope. The Titans are going to be hit with the wrath of the ghost of Myron Cope (yoy yoy yoy and double yoy)!!!!
Keith Bulluck

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 28, 2009
How did I get one of those towels....hummmmmmm.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacman Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play Ms.PacMan (Feb '12) Feb '12 LvGigs 1
News Pacman in trouble yet again (Nov '10) Nov '10 nomercy 1
News Michael Vick indicted on dogfighting charges (Jul '07) Jul '10 Proud hater 163
News Agent: Lions have 'great interest' in Pacman Jones (Mar '10) Mar '10 college park 1
News CFL Team Says It's Not Signing Pacman Jones (Sep '09) Feb '10 Bullfarts 7
News Feds indict Vick (Jul '07) Sep '09 Doglover-7 46
News 'Makin' it rain' a questionable judgment for Young (Jul '09) Jul '09 truone 1
More from around the web