Vikings safety Madieu Williams finall...

Vikings safety Madieu Williams finally ready to go

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 31, 2008, titled Vikings safety Madieu Williams finally ready to go. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

One of the Vikings' top free-agent signings is finally about to make his debut. Safety Madieu Williams, who has been sidelined because of a neck injury, is expected to start Sunday against the Houston Texans, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Vikiings

AOL

#1 Nov 1, 2008
It's about time!!
Truth Hurts

Lakeville, MN

#2 Nov 1, 2008
Does anyone really care about this team anymore???
Kind of hard when we still have to see KLINK on the sidelines.
onshore

Daytona Beach, FL

#3 Nov 1, 2008
Truth Hurts wrote:
Does anyone really care about this team anymore???
Kind of hard when we still have to see KLINK on the sidelines.
Uh...yeah...I still do. Always will -- no matter how bad the coach might be. I'm just stupid that way.
Waders

Tucson, AZ

#4 Nov 1, 2008
I don't expect a lot from MWill his first game back. So OK, surprise me.
tHe CLowN PrinCE

Omaha, NE

#5 Nov 2, 2008
Chili simplifies the playbook

run run pass punt
run run pass punt
bulldogdutch

United States

#6 Nov 2, 2008
Whoo AHHHH!!!! 4-4 GOing to get the brat pack next week

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#7 Nov 2, 2008
the secondary needs to figure out how NOT to get burned so often.. period. our offense can put points on the board but with that type of defense, if we were to miraculously make the playoffs, we will go no where if we cannot defend the pass - plain and simple. cheeseheads are goin down hard next week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owen Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owen Daniels visiting Green Bay Packers (Mar '14) Jul '14 cara murphy 19
News Tennessee Titans Taking a Back Seat to the Texans? (Jun '12) Jan '14 KC IS A JOKE 5
News Who Do Houston Texans Fans Want in the First Ro... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Tremaine 1
News NFL Pro Bowl 2013 live stream online and TV tim... (Jan '13) Jan '13 pheory88 1
News Ultimate Texans (Dec '12) Jan '13 Juan 4
News Texans Potent Offense Will Keep Vikings on Thei... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Juan 8
News Press Conference: Texans GM Rick Smith (Apr '12) Apr '12 Panthergirl 2
More from around the web