Michael Vick showed a big weakness du...

Michael Vick showed a big weakness during the Philadelphia Eagles' second preseason game.

There are 54 comments on the ESPN story from Aug 22, 2011, titled Michael Vick showed a big weakness during the Philadelphia Eagles' second preseason game.. In it, ESPN reports that:

Each Monday, Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. breaks down games from the previous weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rambeaux

Jim Thorpe, PA

#53 Aug 26, 2011
What? Puny linebackers; you dare to blitz Michael Vick? You dare to provoke his wrath? You will be crushed like mere insects.

Since: Jan 08

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#57 Sep 1, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Notice how she stays aways from the forum that is dedicated to her, after she has already made several clueless comments. They don't come anymore clueless than this nut, that's for sure.
Don't thank me for insulting you, it was a pleasure...you are such a jerk....I never made any clueless comments they come from you the dork SOS

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#58 Sep 4, 2011
Maybe because he is getting older!LOL

Pleasantville, NJ

#59 Jan 23, 2012
the convick shows a weakness in every game he played.......no super bowl for that felon...Tom Brady showed him what a quarterback is and it isn't the convick hahahahaahah
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#60 Jan 23, 2012
Shadoz wrote:
I'm secretly in love with Micheal!!! He's hot!
Fixed it for ya

Pleasantville, NJ

#61 Jan 23, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed it for ya
no need to, everyone knows you go in and change what everyone writes if you don't like what they say CLOWN. Go Patriots!
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#62 Jan 23, 2012
Shadoz wrote:
<MICHEAL VICK IS HOT!!!!!!!
Everyone knows you're in love with Vick, azz clown.
Vick Hater

United States

#63 Jan 23, 2012
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>no need to, everyone knows you go in and change what everyone writes if you don't like what they say CLOWN. Go Patriots!
The Gayback rattler is an ASSCLOWN..do not forget that..he someday hopes to become a Vilage Idiot like the Angry Turdette..she is his hero!
Cant Spell Village

Houston, TX

#64 Jan 23, 2012
Anyone have any pics of the shem geneva....
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#65 Jan 23, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<My uncle and daddy played special time with me and my lil sister! I continue that "special" time with my children
There is a reason you and your fellow "Deranged Beast Lovers" are "Deranged" and look to animals for that "special" relationship.
Vick Hater

United States

#66 Jan 23, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason you and your fellow "Deranged Beast Lovers" are "Deranged" and look to animals for that "special" relationship.
Cute..how was your special time in Angry Turdette's basement??
Keep trying you will become Village Idiot someday..I figured out how to spell it and you will figure out how to become it!!hahahaha!
Are you going to be in Vick's wedding too..heard there will be poll dancers invited..now THAT would surely embarrass your gay azzzzz..hahahahah!
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#67 Jan 23, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
I let my doggy ride me all day long!!!!!!!!
You aren't afraid to say who you are.

Pleasantville, NJ

#68 Jan 24, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows Kornback Rattler is in love with Vick.
There fixed it....lmao
Anonymous

United States

#71 Jul 22, 2012
Last year Michael Vick did not try he would get saked and he would throw wild

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osi Umenyiora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turns out the NFC East isn't very good (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 4
News Atlanta Falcons ready to right the ship against... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Failcons Yawnfest 3
News Umenyiora Headed to Atlanta, Manuel Thinks He's... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Drugs Are Bad MmmKay 1
News Tom Coughlin signs books, hopes Giants and Vict... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News New York Giants' rumors: Martellus Bennett to T... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Slam Caesar 1
News Keidel: Et Tu, Big Blue? Giants Need To Regroup... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Giants end slide, rout Packers 38-10 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Overrated 5
More from around the web