2009 New York Giants Coaching Staff P...

2009 New York Giants Coaching Staff Preview

There are 1 comment on the Bleacher Report story from May 26, 2009, titled 2009 New York Giants Coaching Staff Preview. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

Coughlin Firmly In ChargeHead Coach - Tom CoughlinOffensive Coordinator- Kevin GilbrideDefensive Coordinator - Bill SheridanOffensive Assistants: Jerald Ingram , Chris Palmer , Pat Flaherty , Jack Bicknell, Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

jem6

Hackensack, NJ

#1 May 26, 2009
After assessing last years games and the horrific end of the season I'm not so inclined to blame #17 alone he tome was part of 3 reasons for the year end collapse. I feel that Gilbride calls were both predictable and without creativity. Then Manning himself who continued to be inaccurate and had a perpensity to overthrow open recieves. He has never truly led his recievers and because of that no long runs after the catch, bvut jarring tackles aplenty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osi Umenyiora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turns out the NFC East isn't very good (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 4
News Atlanta Falcons ready to right the ship against... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Failcons Yawnfest 3
News Umenyiora Headed to Atlanta, Manuel Thinks He's... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Drugs Are Bad MmmKay 1
News Tom Coughlin signs books, hopes Giants and Vict... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News New York Giants' rumors: Martellus Bennett to T... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Slam Caesar 1
News Keidel: Et Tu, Big Blue? Giants Need To Regroup... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Giants end slide, rout Packers 38-10 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Overrated 5
More from around the web