NY Giants gearing up for the Wildcat ...

NY Giants gearing up for the Wildcat offense -- and new division rival Michael Vick

There are 10 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Aug 17, 2009, titled NY Giants gearing up for the Wildcat offense -- and new division rival Michael Vick. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

When the Giants laid out their practice schedule in May, they designated Friday morning as the session when they would practice defending the trendy Wildcat formation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Hector

Winder, GA

#1 Aug 17, 2009
F--k Football

Lindenhurst, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2009
"A nation, as a society, forms a moral person, and every member of
it is personally responsible for his society."
--Thomas Jefferson 1792.

Do it for the dogs!
Pitty4U

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2009
F--k Football wrote:
"A nation, as a society, forms a moral person, and every member of
it is personally responsible for his society."
--Thomas Jefferson 1792.
Do it for the dogs!
thanks!
http://images.google.com/imgres...
this is why
pjb2009

New Hyde Park, NY

#4 Aug 20, 2009
You are a tool

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#5 Aug 20, 2009
Defending the Wildcat is easy,
When the Offence goes into the wildcat formation have a third string DB on onto the flied to cover the High dollar Q.B. At the snap, have him just destroy the quarterback. Take the penalty and possible ejection of the player, however if you are lucky you just knock out the most important member of the offence for the remainder of the game. If a team has no real passing attack then all the defense has to do is put 10 guys on the line and no team can run against that. Wildcat solved!

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 30, 2009
We're not worried about the New York GIANTS. They couldn't stop Randall Cunningham when he was an Eagle, and they won't be able to stop Vick, now that he is an Eagle, either!!! Plus, Vick isn't the only on we can feature on that option!!!

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Aug 30, 2009
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
Defending the Wildcat is easy,
When the Offence goes into the wildcat formation have a third string DB on onto the flied to cover the High dollar Q.B. At the snap, have him just destroy the quarterback. Take the penalty and possible ejection of the player, however if you are lucky you just knock out the most important member of the offence for the remainder of the game. If a team has no real passing attack then all the defense has to do is put 10 guys on the line and no team can run against that. Wildcat solved!
That didn't work too good on Thursday's pre-season date with us at the Linc, did it? We had Jacksonville, wobbling like they had drank a gallon of Vodka!! You all didn't know whether to defend the pass, or the rush!!
Diane

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2009
Pitty4U wrote:
<quoted text>thanks!
http://images.google.com/imgres...
this is why
go to
http://www.sackvick.net/sack-vick-petitions/
Diane

United States

#10 Aug 30, 2009
Pitty4U wrote:
<quoted text>thanks!
http://images.google.com/imgres...
this is why
nice pic
Barbalicious

United States

#11 Aug 30, 2009
Diane wrote:
<quoted text>nice pic
Look at McNabb's face
LOL
http://jay-mariotti.fanhouse.com/2009/08/29/m...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osi Umenyiora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turns out the NFC East isn't very good (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 4
News Atlanta Falcons ready to right the ship against... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Failcons Yawnfest 3
News Umenyiora Headed to Atlanta, Manuel Thinks He's... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Drugs Are Bad MmmKay 1
News Tom Coughlin signs books, hopes Giants and Vict... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News New York Giants' rumors: Martellus Bennett to T... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Slam Caesar 1
News Keidel: Et Tu, Big Blue? Giants Need To Regroup... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Giants end slide, rout Packers 38-10 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Overrated 5