NFL Rumors: Did Mike Tice Sabotage Mi...

NFL Rumors: Did Mike Tice Sabotage Mike Martz as Chicago Bears Offensive Coordinator?

There are 3 comments on the Rant Sports story from Oct 9, 2012, titled NFL Rumors: Did Mike Tice Sabotage Mike Martz as Chicago Bears Offensive Coordinator?. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

A source with ties to former Chicago Bears center Olin Kreutz has told me that Bears current offensive coordinator Mike Tice sabotaged former offensive coordinator Mike Martz his previous two seasons .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Thats absurd. Caleb Hanie sabotaged him with his awesome play at QB. Marion Barber sabotaged him for running out of bounds in the Broncos game when staying in bounds would have almost certainly let the Bears run out the clock. Most importantly, Gay Jay Cuntler sabotaged him by repeatedly getting sacked
Mike Tice Hair Lice

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Mike Martz sabotaged Mike Martz
Kruetzhits

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Like he did with the Rams....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olin Kreutz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Telander: Olin Kreutz went to New Orleans, but ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Backfarts 6
News Baffoe: Kreutz Two Months Too Late On Realizing... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Watchfarts 2
News Chicago Bears: Which Holes Have the Bears Faile... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Havefarts 4
News NFL Rumors: Olin Kreutz Insulted by Chicago Bea... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chicago Bears Insider: A Checklist for the Upco... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Carolina Panthers 1
News Chicago Bears Insider: Just How Long Does Brian... (Jun '11) Jun '11 the big G 3
News Injury to insult: Bears QB Jay Cutler falls fla... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Go Blue 15
More from around the web