My Pregame Thoughts Week 2: Philadelp...

My Pregame Thoughts Week 2: Philadelphia Eagles at Atlanta Falcons

There are 24 comments on the Rant Sports story from Sep 18, 2011, titled My Pregame Thoughts Week 2: Philadelphia Eagles at Atlanta Falcons. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

He is the best offensive lineman on the Eagles and if he can't play, King Dunlap will have to start.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#33 Sep 22, 2011
Andfarts wrote:
Real meaningless...except for the fact that $100M was spent on a QB that the likes of Alex Smith and Jason Cambell are out performing him...
The OLine sucks...all that money spent on CB's and they cant stop the run...allowing and average 140 yards rushing per game...
Eagles look stupid....lmao.....fart....
Don't get too excited about it junior. I'll say it again, 2 games in the stats are meaningless. Big Ben and Mark Sanchez aren't earning their keep 2 games in, are they ? Both of which I'm SURE you'd take before Vick, and you'd look foolish.
Juniorfarts

Houston, TX

#34 Sep 22, 2011
Burp...
SOS

Granger, IN

#35 Sep 22, 2011
Andfarts wrote:
Real meaningless...except for the fact that $100M was spent on a QB that the likes of Alex Smith and Jason Cambell are out performing him...
The OLine sucks...all that money spent on CB's and they cant stop the run...allowing and average 140 yards rushing per game...
Eagles look stupid....lmao.....fart....
ex-pert trying to feel imprtant again .
Againfarts

Houston, TX

#38 Sep 22, 2011
Feelfarts....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nnamdi Asomugha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Niners' Willis questionable against Texans (Oct '13) May '14 MichaelSam1987 2
News Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha keep baby'... (May '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 3
News Should the Oakland Raiders bring back Nnamdi As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 The_Solution 11
News San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
News 49ers Sign Nnamdi Asomugha, Illustrating Differ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 16
News Asomugha agrees to deal with NFC power (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 14
News What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9
More from around the web