AFC West mailbag

Mar 19, 2011 Full story: ESPN

Weekend mail call: Jake Wilson from San Jose wants to know if I believe the speculation that Oakland free-agent tight end Zach Miller will leave the Raiders this year.

Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Mar 21, 2011
this article asks if z miller will stay or will be here after the nfl negotiations are over. my answer? z miller wants to stay here! THAT?, means a lot to al davis. that says a lot. for one, z miller is great. two, z miller wants to be here. three, z miller is, a RAIDER! z miller is not going anywhere! you are a good football player, you have proved you are a good football player you want to be here? you will, be here! i'm not worried about losing zack miller? he's not asking for greater amount of money? if a raise is comming to him, he deserves it. you know?, asomugha, is do for a raise. but thats a lot he is do for! is he worth it? yeah he is! but thats buisness! we can pay you so much if you want to stay here but union says we have to pay you so much. it's up to you cause we know you want to be here but we can't afford you. now, we have gallery? "i think i'm going to move on? good! we like you but you want to move on? it's cool! thank you for your controbutions here and good luck! z miller is another story!
GO RAIDERS 2011 Z MILLER, "TRUE RAIDER"

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#2 Mar 21, 2011
watch him leave!(LOL)
GO RAIDERS 2011!!!

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#3 Mar 21, 2011
Go Raiders, just win baby...

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 Mar 21, 2011
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
Go Raiders, just win baby...
this guy knows football!
GO RAIDERS 2011!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nnamdi Asomugha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Niners' Willis questionable against Texans (Oct '13) May '14 MichaelSam1987 2
Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha keep baby'... May '14 Reggie McWTF 3
Should the Oakland Raiders bring back Nnamdi As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 The_Solution 11
San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
49ers Sign Nnamdi Asomugha, Illustrating Differ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 16
Asomugha agrees to deal with NFC power (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 14
What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9

Nnamdi Asomugha People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE