Why would Nnamdi want to come to Hous...

Why would Nnamdi want to come to Houston?

There are 7 comments on the Houston Home-Journal story from Jan 10, 2011, titled Why would Nnamdi want to come to Houston?. In it, Houston Home-Journal reports that:

Houston News.Net Sunday 9th January, 2011 Adam Schefter dropped this bombshell that the Texans Twitter world caught fire with pleas from Texans fans to sign him now, if not yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Home-Journal.

oamr b

Zapata, TX

#1 Jan 12, 2011
the texans need Nnamdi more than champ
omar

Zapata, TX

#2 Jan 12, 2011
Nnamdi is the best CB in the NFL the texans need to sign him if they do WATCH OUT COLTS
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#3 Jan 12, 2011
Why would he go to the Texans when he could get picked up by a contender? I hope we retain him, but if it doesn't happen such is life. But if I am him and teams like the Jets and the Packers have expressed interest....why would I go to the texans?

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Jan 12, 2011
RaiderFaith wrote:
Why would he go to the Texans when he could get picked up by a contender? I hope we retain him, but if it doesn't happen such is life. But if I am him and teams like the Jets and the Packers have expressed interest....why would I go to the texans?
Can you imagine him going to the Packers and starting opposite of Charles Woodson?!?!?!...
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#5 Jan 12, 2011
That would be a scary tandem. I think that jets corner is over rated...I can't even think of is name.
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine him going to the Packers and starting opposite of Charles Woodson?!?!?!...

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#6 Jan 12, 2011
RaiderFaith wrote:
That would be a scary tandem. I think that jets corner is over rated...I can't even think of is name. <quoted text>
That would be Darrelle Revis. What pisses me off is that if Aso would go to Green Bay is that he and Woodson were our corners first...Woodson just developed a bad attitude after Gruden left and didn't want to play for us anymore and had to fake a turf toe injury just to walk in free agency. Heck we had a scary tandem with Woodson and Phillip Buchannon for a while and Buchannon demanded to be dealt away and hasn't been a starter since.
texan13

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2011
well...Nnamdi needs to come to houston as a scare tactic, then teach our young corners how to defend,then we'll win 10+ games a year and playoffs, people we'll stop complaining about kubiak cuz its not his defense. He runs the offense so every body can just chill out because they have no idea what their talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nnamdi Asomugha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Niners' Willis questionable against Texans (Oct '13) May '14 MichaelSam1987 2
News Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha keep baby'... (May '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 3
News Should the Oakland Raiders bring back Nnamdi As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 The_Solution 11
News San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
News 49ers Sign Nnamdi Asomugha, Illustrating Differ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 16
News Asomugha agrees to deal with NFC power (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 14
News What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9
More from around the web