Terrelle Pryor: Oakland Raiders and Pyror Are Perfect Match

Aug 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

What other team did you expect Terrelle Pryor to be drafted by? The Oakland Raiders make so much sense.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2011
originalRaider

Hollywood, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 28, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

wow, great article on the hopeless Raiders, just wondering, when are you going to start predicting the end of world, end of this recession, whos next to win the lottery, and lastly when you're going to find a job you're good at.
Captain Canada

Brandon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 28, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

originalRaider wrote:
wow, great article on the hopeless Raiders, just wondering, when are you going to start predicting the end of world, end of this recession, whos next to win the lottery, and lastly when you're going to find a job you're good at.
Ha. Yes OriginalRaider, the lack of talent feeding the BleacherReport these days has become painfully obvious. Most of them read like a junior high school report, completed in a hurry half an hour before they are due. Pathetic. Won't be wasting anymore time on them.
Marla

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 28, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The perfect match has always been there for Al Davis.

His face and my dumper.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/fat%20thon...
Has

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Captain Canada wrote:
<quoted text>Ha. Yes OriginalRaider, the lack of talent feeding the BleacherReport these days has become painfully obvious.
TexasRaider

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It really doesn't matter...more than half of the so-called "professional football teams' in the NFL are terrible at best ....hate on haters, TP is in, l know some of you can't wait to see him fail just like Vick, L James, Tiger, Vince Young and Barry Bonds...keep hate alive haters.....see the connection? SMH.....
Farva

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Connection?
Vick - puppy killer
James - sh*t on a city that idolized him
Tiger - adulterer
Young - batsh*t crazy
Bonds - steroid abuser
I do see a connection with Pryor in that they are all overhyped, self-entitled douchebags.
Why you continue to defend a guy who phuked your entire program for a couple of free tattoos is beyond me.

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Farva wrote:
Connection?
Vick - puppy killer
James - sh*t on a city that idolized him
Tiger - adulterer
Young - batsh*t crazy
Bonds - steroid abuser
I do see a connection with Pryor in that they are all overhyped, self-entitled douchebags.
Why you continue to defend a guy who phuked your entire program for a couple of free tattoos is beyond me.
wrong answer..keep hate alive...if you want to keep it real, show the same hate for "the rocket", John Daily, Jim Tressel,Ben Rapeinsburger to name a few. Until you do, clean out your own closet fool. Look at the espn the magazine, for the white faced Vick if you are still hiding behind the real truth...
Farva

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truebuckeyefan wrote:
<quoted text>wrong answer..keep hate alive...if you want to keep it real, show the same hate for "the rocket", John Daily, Jim Tressel,Ben Rapeinsburger to name a few. Until you do, clean out your own closet fool. Look at the espn the magazine, for the white faced Vick if you are still hiding behind the real truth...
I don't care about color of skin as much as you apparently do.
Tressel is an assbag, and so is Bruce Pearl, Pete Carol, Calapari, etc.
It's people like you, and ESPN, who keep racism alive and well in this country.
BTW... You need to take TPs nuts out of your mouth when you type,'cuz you're drooling all over your keyboard!

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 29, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Farva wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about color of skin as much as you apparently do.
Tressel is an assbag, and so is Bruce Pearl, Pete Carol, Calapari, etc.
It's people like you, and ESPN, who keep racism alive and well in this country.
BTW... You need to take TPs nuts out of your mouth when you type,'cuz you're drooling all over your keyboard!
I expected as much from you....don't forget Bill Belicheck, Pete Rose, Time Donaghy, Lance Armstrong, Mark McGwire, Jason Giambi...I'll give you a pass since you don't know any better fool
Farva

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 29, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Truebuckeyefan wrote:
<quoted text>I expected as much from you....don't forget Bill Belicheck, Pete Rose, Time Donaghy, Lance Armstrong, Mark McGwire, Jason Giambi...I'll give you a pass since you don't know any better fool
Leave Lance alone, he's only got one ball... which is one more than you!

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 29, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Farva wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Lance alone, he's only got one ball... which is one more than you!
you first lover man
You are the ONLY one talking about your favorite pastime sucking balls..be sure you practice safe sex with your partners .....

..
Farva

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 30, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I just find it curious that someone who is a "true Buckeye fan" would be all over TPs nuts the way you are.
He sh*t on your program, and ran away to the NFL, leaving OSU to take the fall for him.
I live in Indiana. Kelvin Sampson set off a dirty bomb in the middle of IU's basketbell program, you will never hear anyone in this state support him.
I guess that's the difference in fans with integrity and fans who just want to win... oh, but wait... your Buckeyes didn't win a single game last year... did they?

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 30, 2011
 
Farva wrote:
I just find it curious that someone who is a "true Buckeye fan" would be all over TPs nuts the way you are.
He sh*t on your program, and ran away to the NFL, leaving OSU to take the fall for him.
I live in Indiana. Kelvin Sampson set off a dirty bomb in the middle of IU's basketbell program, you will never hear anyone in this state support him.
I guess that's the difference in fans with integrity and fans who just want to win... oh, but wait... your Buckeyes didn't win a single game last year... did they?
You are still missing the mark..judge not less you be judged ....at least this time your post isn't directed at attempts to get me to attack you. Justice has been served. Coach is gone, games forfeited, big ten co-championship gone, sugarbowl gone, TP gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nnamdi Asomugha Discussions

Search the Nnamdi Asomugha Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Niners' Willis questionable against Texans (Oct '13) May '14 MichaelSam1987 2
Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha keep baby'... May '14 Reggie McWTF 3
Should the Oakland Raiders bring back Nnamdi As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 The_Solution 11
San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
49ers Sign Nnamdi Asomugha, Illustrating Differ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 16
Asomugha agrees to deal with NFC power (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 14
What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••