Rod Woodson Wants Nnamdi Asomugha to ...

Rod Woodson Wants Nnamdi Asomugha to Stay in Oakland

There are 4 comments on the KNTV-TV story from Feb 21, 2011, titled Rod Woodson Wants Nnamdi Asomugha to Stay in Oakland. In it, KNTV-TV reports that:

The Oakand Raiders have a new cornerback coach and Hall of Famer Rod Woodson wants another All Pro cornerback to stay with the team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNTV-TV.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Feb 22, 2011
rod woodson wants nnamdi asomugha to stay in oakland and charles woodson wants nnamdi asomugha in green-bay!
if nnamdi stays in oakland great! if he goes to g-bay, good for him.
what else can i say?
GO RAIDERS 2011!!!

Since: Feb 11

Loma Linda, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2011
Nnamdi is obviously our best player, but I think Zach Miller should be a higher priority to this team, maybe they'll put the franchise tag on Zach. Michael Bush and Robert Gallery are also free agents to be. I just don't know if they can afford him. I am hoping he comes back, though.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#3 Feb 22, 2011
i agree i think! i cannot see RAIDERS releasing z miller, although? b myers has great hands and blocks well! the only thing that leads me to want z miller as priority is because of asomugha's pay increase. but if he (nnamdi) takes a slight pay cut and wants to stay, i bet al davis gives rod woodson his wish.
GO RAIDERS 2011!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#4 Mar 2, 2011
free safety jerome boyd signs with RAIDERS. boyd played one game with RAIDERS IN 09 and cut late in training camp in 2010.
GO RAIDERS 2011!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nnamdi Asomugha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Niners' Willis questionable against Texans (Oct '13) May '14 MichaelSam1987 2
News Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha keep baby'... (May '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 3
News Should the Oakland Raiders bring back Nnamdi As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 The_Solution 11
News San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
News 49ers Sign Nnamdi Asomugha, Illustrating Differ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 16
News Asomugha agrees to deal with NFC power (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 14
News What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9
More from around the web