Talking Points | Which NFL team has m...

Talking Points | Which NFL team has made the best moves?

There are 6 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Aug 7, 2011, titled Talking Points | Which NFL team has made the best moves?. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

The Dream Team?That’s what Vince Young called the Eagles after they signed Nnamdi Asomugha, Dominique Rogers-Cromartie, Ronnie Brown and Young, and completely turned the NFL on its ear.But did they make all the right moves? Certainly the Patriots beefed up their roster by adding Chad Ochocino and Albert Haynesworth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Aug 7, 2011
The Eagles made a lot of moves to help there defence maybe to many I see the same offence that the Vikes of last year beat & the Vikes wasnt that good of a team. I see a lot of good players that wont like giving up time on the field for sitting on the side line. Go Viking

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Aug 7, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
The Eagles made a lot of moves to help there defence maybe to many I see the same offence that the Vikes of last year beat & the Vikes wasnt that good of a team. I see a lot of good players that wont like giving up time on the field for sitting on the side line. Go Viking
Eagles added Ronnie Brown to now the most explosive offense in football history. They have the best DB's in football. The Eagles did what every football fan wants, make their team the best they can be.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#3 Aug 7, 2011
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Eagles added Ronnie Brown to now the most explosive offense in football history. They have the best DB's in football. The Eagles did what every football fan wants, make their team the best they can be.
You Can say on paper yes the most explosive But they havnt played a down Yet. Brown is running back Vick will run for near as many yards I bet Brown wont be Happy. The Eagles still have the same front line that the Vikings took apart last year The Vikes did it so well that everyone playing Vick after played them the same way. The Vikings exposed The Eagles offence & its the same front line that couldnt block anyone. Now teams see how to play Vick & the Eagles & will play them the same way.You can say with as many top players on this Eagles team You can bet they wont like sitting on the side lines being second string beacuse they cant all play it isnt going to be easy keeping these guys happy They have Big egos to go with there Big talent. Go Vikings
Rightfarts

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 8, 2011
Neither have the Vikes but it doesnt stop some on here proclaiming Berrian "improved" with McNabb
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#7 Aug 8, 2011
I think Seattle, they got T-Joke, Rice, Zach Miller
Ricefarts

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 8, 2011
Mark it down....resigning Berrian will be the biggest off season waste of $$$$$ when at the time there were better options available to spend the money on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nnamdi Asomugha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Niners' Willis questionable against Texans (Oct '13) May '14 MichaelSam1987 2
News Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha keep baby'... (May '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 3
News Should the Oakland Raiders bring back Nnamdi As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 The_Solution 11
News San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
News 49ers Sign Nnamdi Asomugha, Illustrating Differ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 16
News Asomugha agrees to deal with NFC power (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 14
News What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9