Philadelphia Eagles: From Dream Team to Team Delusional

Full story: BleacherReport

Post-holiday depression is not something many people in Philadelphia are used to - at least not when it comes to Eagles fans.
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2011
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bawahahahahahahahhahaha (That's for you GAYback)

Just have to love the title of this one.

From the article:

Vick, of course, was injured again. His coaches begged, pleaded and finally demanded that he change his style of play in order to keep himself healthy. They wanted him to read defenses better, to get the ball out of his hands quicker and to slide when he took off with the ball. He promised to do all three; each promise he made, he failed to honor.

He can't slide because that's not how he played the game as a kid. Well, he's not a kid any more. Also, a kid would learn to slide. Youth baseball teams usually spend about a half an hour during one of the first practices of the spring teaching kids how to slide. They usually pick it up pretty quickly. Vick, for some reason, cannot.

-he "failed to honor" (Hellooooooooooo, is that really any type of GD surprise?)

-vick can't pick things up "quickly" (Um, helloooooooooo, he's a GD felon with about as much intelligence as a door knob. He fought, killed and tortured innocent dogs because, in his demented head, he thought it was fun.
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

NEVER ENOUGH VICK SACK wrote:
Bawahahahahahahahhahaha (That's for you GAYback)
Just have to love the title of this one.
From the article:
Vick, of course, was injured again. His coaches begged, pleaded and finally demanded that he change his style of play in order to keep himself healthy. They wanted him to read defenses better, to get the ball out of his hands quicker and to slide when he took off with the ball. He promised to do all three; each promise he made, he failed to honor.
He can't slide because that's not how he played the game as a kid. Well, he's not a kid any more. Also, a kid would learn to slide. Youth baseball teams usually spend about a half an hour during one of the first practices of the spring teaching kids how to slide. They usually pick it up pretty quickly. Vick, for some reason, cannot.
-he "failed to honor" (Hellooooooooooo, is that really any type of GD surprise?)
-vick can't pick things up "quickly" (Um, helloooooooooo, he's a GD felon with about as much intelligence as a door knob. He fought, killed and tortured innocent dogs because, in his demented head, he thought it was fun.
That's it "COXster" every waking moment.

F88king cracks me up!

Oh how f88king pitiful is your existence cock/\sucker?
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh how f88king pitiful is your existence cock/\sucker?
There's that telltale obsession again.

GAYback, does the life partner know you're being a little stinker on the computer again?

"amongst".........LM GDAO Too funny, just too GD funny!
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that telltale obsession again.
LMGDAO!

Sure does!

Can you hear that?

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vick lied to coaches?how do u know? Who the f.ck can understand anything he mumbles?DumB as a doorknob?bad rap for doorknobs!
Did u hear Drew brees
interview after breaking Marinos record?
Imagine Vick."ibviklovebdomikevic kdobedoobevic"

Loveitloveitloveit.Phila,who has so much talent,threw it away for a dog killer savage.loveitloveitloveit
genevalvoline

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

loveitloveit...peanut butter...
genevalove

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guess where you live,that's the best you Can do
Vick still blaming everyone as he is so adept at. Has how many wins more than losses?really?so few wins in a career and you idiots paid big bucks for that?
Wonder if that wins record included the prison playoffs?
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Assclow Vick will never lead a team to the Super Bowl, but he has an excellent chance to lead his team to the Prison Bowl..
genevalvoline

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I guess posting about Vick all day is the best you can do where you live....closet fans....
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

genevalvoline wrote:
I guess posting about Vick all day is the best you can do where you live....closet fans....
Its time for you..genevalvoline to come completely out of the closet and let us know if your really Turdy Boy or Gayback Rattler..doesn't really matter but your not fooling anyone..
genevalvoline

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I think all these haters share the same dog....
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Human Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Its time for you..genevalvoline to come completely out of the closet and let us know if your really Turdy Boy or Gayback Rattler..doesn't really matter but your not fooling anyone..
Your ignorant post proves otherwise, tard.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Um, GAYback, I would think you of all people, with your, er, rather unorthodox proclivities, would refrain from calling other people demeaning names. Didn't the names you were called when growing up, like fairy, Phagget, sword swallower, rainbow, and a host of others, teach you anything?

Are you arguing with your life partner again?
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

CLOSET VICK SACK LOVER wrote:
Didn't the names I was called when growing up, like fairy, Phagget, sword swallower, rainbow, and a host of others, teach me anything?
The self expressed "projecting" you provide is nothing short of gawdayum entertaining.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

NOT ONE SECOND SERVED FOR THOSE POOR LIL' POOCHES, NOT ONE.:)
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Awww, how cute. Look at the GAYback changing the words in other people's posts.

How juvenile can you get, GAYback?

Are you and the life partner fighting again? I've told you, you don't have to put up with that.
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

VICK SACK ADDICT wrote:
I'M SO F/U\C/KING GAY I POST ABOUT MY CLOSETED FANTASIES DAILY ON THE VICK FORUMS. HOW ELSE AM I GONNA LET ME BE ME?
Yup!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

NOT ONE SINGLE SECOND SERVED FOR POOR LIL' GEORGIA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nnamdi Asomugha Discussions

Search the Nnamdi Asomugha Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Niners' Willis questionable against Texans (Oct '13) May '14 MichaelSam1987 2
Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha keep baby'... May '14 Reggie McWTF 3
Should the Oakland Raiders bring back Nnamdi As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 The_Solution 11
San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
49ers Sign Nnamdi Asomugha, Illustrating Differ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 16
Asomugha agrees to deal with NFC power (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 14
What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••