Raiders' Asomugha Is on Philadelphia'...

Raiders' Asomugha Is on Philadelphia's Radar

There are 3 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Feb 17, 2011, titled Raiders' Asomugha Is on Philadelphia's Radar. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

Al Davis may not think paying Nnamdi Asomugha is in the Raiders' best interest and Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay may not want him but that doesn't mean the Oakland cornerback won't have his suitors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

JBG its me

Carthage, TX

#1 Feb 17, 2011
We either need another corner like him or we need to let him go and get a balanced tandem. All they do is wear out the side opposite of him and get big plays.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Feb 17, 2011
I've been saying that for a while JBG. What really bites is that we used to have another one like him...Charles Woodson who I think faked a turf toe injury that convinced Al Davis to let him walk in FA rather than franchise him for a 3rd year in a row. Since then I believe we've had another pro bowler named Deangelo Hall, who didn't last a full season; all of a sudden he's picked up by somebody else and is back in the Pro Bowl too.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#3 Feb 18, 2011
now that rod woodson is here he mentioned how he would love to have nnamdi back.(slight chance?) it would be great but i still see nnamdi being gone. two for 1? why not! yea, i prefer nnamdi and i don't want to see him go and i would rather keep him. but if its a finacial thing then, it is what it is. you could franchise him for a year but by that time you could train two new guys and get one veteran cheaper or at same cost.
GO RAIDERS!!! 2011!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nnamdi Asomugha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Niners' Willis questionable against Texans (Oct '13) May '14 MichaelSam1987 2
News Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha keep baby'... (May '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 3
News Should the Oakland Raiders bring back Nnamdi As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 The_Solution 11
News San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
News 49ers Sign Nnamdi Asomugha, Illustrating Differ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 16
News Asomugha agrees to deal with NFC power (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 14
News What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9
More from around the web