Records fall as Darren McFadden, Oakl...

Records fall as Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders offense amaze in a rout of the Denver Broncos

There are 10 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Oct 24, 2010, titled Records fall as Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders offense amaze in a rout of the Denver Broncos. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Every successful team at some point has a watershed moment, that one play or one game that serves as the turning point in the transformation from just another team into a relevant one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

UncleK

Fremont, CA

#1 Oct 25, 2010
So--where have these guys been all year?
BUDDY BOY

Novato, CA

#2 Oct 25, 2010
I used to be a Raiders fan. Before the Niners started winning Super Bowls, and I jumped on that bandwagon. But I've bee on the Niners bandwagon since about 1982, so I don't think you could call me a fair weather fan. But, still, like I said, I started out a Raiders fan. Maybe it's time to dust off my Raiders baseball cap...
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#3 Oct 25, 2010
If you gave up on them before....we don't want you back! stick with the niners.
BUDDY BOY wrote:
I used to be a Raiders fan. Before the Niners started winning Super Bowls, and I jumped on that bandwagon. But I've bee on the Niners bandwagon since about 1982, so I don't think you could call me a fair weather fan. But, still, like I said, I started out a Raiders fan. Maybe it's time to dust off my Raiders baseball cap...
Freddy

Granger, IN

#4 Oct 25, 2010
BUDDY BOY wrote:
I know a lot of folks from the Bay Area (including Novato) that did the same thing around that time. As far as I am concerned,"Welcome Back!". If you can go to a game and help start a sell-out steak (like the old days)that would be even better.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#5 Oct 26, 2010
RaiderFaith wrote:
If you gave up on them before....we don't want you back! stick with the niners. <quoted text>
couldn't have said it better. i would have cussed him out!
GO RAIDERS!!!!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2010
McFadden is God.
sports_all sports

Brooksville, FL

#7 Oct 26, 2010
According to reliable sources, nobody has ever heard Darren McFadden fart.
One of his cousins said it was never something that interested him.
BUDDY BOY

Novato, CA

#8 Oct 26, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>couldn't have said it better. i would have cussed him out!
GO RAIDERS!!!!
Well, that settles it. I'm officially back with the Raider Nation. See you in the black hole on Sunday? JUST WIN, BA BEEE!!!!
BUDDY BOY

Novato, CA

#9 Oct 26, 2010
BUDDY BOY wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that settles it. I'm officially back with the Raider Nation. See you in the black hole on Sunday? JUST WIN, BA BEEE!!!!
I'm a half hour away from Oakland, by the way. Which is about the minimum distance you want between yourself and Oakland.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 27, 2010
sports_all sports wrote:
According to reliable sources, nobody has ever heard Darren McFadden fart.
One of his cousins said it was never something that interested him.
4 farts........4TD's......you cant stop McFadden in 2010.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nnamdi Asomugha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Niners' Willis questionable against Texans (Oct '13) May '14 MichaelSam1987 2
News Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha keep baby'... (May '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 3
News Should the Oakland Raiders bring back Nnamdi As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 The_Solution 11
News San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
News 49ers Sign Nnamdi Asomugha, Illustrating Differ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 16
News Asomugha agrees to deal with NFC power (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 14
News What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9
More from around the web