Obama to Nnamdi: 'Tell Vick to slide'

Obama to Nnamdi: 'Tell Vick to slide'

There are 27 comments on the Philly.com story from Jul 25, 2012, titled Obama to Nnamdi: 'Tell Vick to slide'. In it, Philly.com reports that:

President Obama apparently feels the same way many Eagles fans feel when they see Michael Vick scrambling down field without a fear in the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmmmm

Mckenzie, TN

#21 Jul 27, 2012
ok
just about every dog blog I've read goes against him which doesn't mean they support Obama either
http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2012/03/seamus-rom...

and here for the outcome of Seamus living happily ever after with Mitt's sister. I might vote for his sister but not mean Mitt
"He kept ending up at the pound. They were worried about him getting hit crossing the street. We had more space, so he could roam more freely."[6] The dog's date of death is unknown, but Robinson stated that Seamus lived on her farm until a "ripe old age."[7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney_dog_...

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#22 Jul 27, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
ok
just about every dog blog I've read goes against him which doesn't mean they support Obama either
http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2012/03/seamus-rom...
and here for the outcome of Seamus living happily ever after with Mitt's sister. I might vote for his sister but not mean Mitt
"He kept ending up at the pound. They were worried about him getting hit crossing the street. We had more space, so he could roam more freely."[6] The dog's date of death is unknown, but Robinson stated that Seamus lived on her farm until a "ripe old age."[7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney_dog_...
Those articles hit the nail on the head. I'm still not sure Mitty is mean, or incredibly stupid. Looks like in November we have to decide which type of stupid we want to vote for and I don't like either one. Looks like a write-in for me.
Vick Hater

United States

#23 Jul 27, 2012
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. You're right. I also believe that people in power, especially the President should remain publicly neutral in these high profile cases. To my way of looking at it, if the President publicly supports Michael Vick, a convicted felon who committed horrible deeds against animals, then he should do the same for ALL convicted felons who have served their time. Discrimination is ugly especially when it comes from our President.
Totally agree with the above!
hmmmmm

Mckenzie, TN

#24 Jul 27, 2012
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Those articles hit the nail on the head. I'm still not sure Mitty is mean, or incredibly stupid. Looks like in November we have to decide which type of stupid we want to vote for and I don't like either one. Looks like a write-in for me.
Maybe I will vote for Seamus

“Be Kind to Animals”

Nelson, VA

#25 Jul 28, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I will vote for Seamus
Probably the better choice. At least he would be lovable.
hmmmmm

Mckenzie, TN

#26 Jul 28, 2012
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the better choice. At least he would be lovable.
unlike the Vick ilk I won't be voting for anyone for the color of their skin

“Be Kind to Animals”

Nelson, VA

#27 Jul 29, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>unlike the Vick ilk I won't be voting for anyone for the color of their skin
I agree. If Colin Powell were running, I'd vote for him. But, he's too smart to even try. I voted for Obama mostly to keep Sarah Palin out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nnamdi Asomugha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Niners' Willis questionable against Texans (Oct '13) May '14 MichaelSam1987 2
News Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha keep baby'... (May '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 3
News Should the Oakland Raiders bring back Nnamdi As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 The_Solution 11
News San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
News 49ers Sign Nnamdi Asomugha, Illustrating Differ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 GBPmies 16
News Asomugha agrees to deal with NFC power (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 14
News What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9
More from around the web