Lance Briggs is Bears' lone Pro Bowler

Lance Briggs is Bears' lone Pro Bowler

There are 42 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 16, 2008, titled Lance Briggs is Bears' lone Pro Bowler. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Lance Briggs let out a sarcastic laugh when asked if his fourth consecutive selection to the Pro Bowl meant he was the unquestioned leader of the Bears' defense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#43 Dec 20, 2008
rosco wrote:
<quoted text> Urlacher??? He comes off a bad season, demanding more money (child support is going up) and then plays the same substandard way. Cut him.
i admit that urlachers stats are down this year compared to the years before, but the bears just trying to blitz him more than they should. and besides, why cut him after one bad year? what about the other players that i mentioned or the ones i didnt. 9070
rosco

Chicago, IL

#44 Dec 21, 2008
JBS wrote:
I can't believe Kyle Orton wasn't named to the Pro Bowl, even as an alternate. I mean, the way you hear the meatballs talk, you'd think John Elway in his prime had suited up for the Bears. They talk about game winning drives, a new attitude on offense, and let's not forget all of the people who want to sign him for five or six years because "if you just give him a quality receiver or two, this guy will be great."
How can you argue with the results? A QB rating of 80, 22nd best QB in the NFL, 25th ranked offense. I don't know about you, but I'm thinking we've got the next Tom Brady on our hands. Watch out, NFL! You'll regret not recognizing what we Bears fans know to be true!
Because he's a hillbilly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Roach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders happy with free-agency upgrades (Mar '15) Mar '15 Oakland Faders Sux 1
News Raiders agree to deal with free agent LB Malcol... (Mar '15) Mar '15 j_raiders 1
News Kevin Burnett Only Hurting Himself By Not Atten... (Jun '14) Jun '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 9
News Raiders Now Have a Full House at Linebacker (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Raiders, Houston Texans reportedly discussing S... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Zild0405 12
News Raiders to get visit from Washington Redskins l... (Mar '14) Mar '14 RaiderNation 1
News Reggie McKenzie says Raiders have improved (Dec '13) Dec '13 Corran Horn 5
More from around the web