Clemens replaces Chad late in Jets' loss -

Full story: Newsday 7
From the middle of the second quarter on, just about every Jets drive was accompanied by a sound suggesting Kyle Farnsworth was leading it. Full Story
old jets fan

AOL

#1 Oct 29, 2007
Sadly,...Time for a new coach again as he must take the blame for 5 embarassing performances.
Go Green

Hicksville, NY

#2 Oct 29, 2007
Trade Chad for future considerations
Frank

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Oct 29, 2007
old jets fan wrote:
Sadly,...Time for a new coach again as he must take the blame for 5 embarassing performances.
Agreed. This cycle has got to stop at some point. How many years of futility can we take?

“27 wins”

Since: Jan 07

Bradford, PA

#4 Oct 29, 2007
Last year you guys were 10-6 with virtually the same team. You even have a better running back this year, so is it all Chad's fault?

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#5 Oct 29, 2007
Whatever happened to Mangenius?
HUGO

United States

#6 Oct 29, 2007
What do all of you Chad bashers think now? Clemens has the macho strong arm and what good did it do? Remember Browning Nagle? He had the strongest arm in NFL history and what did he do? You got your wish so I hope you enjoy it.
Namath

New York, NY

#7 Oct 30, 2007
Dump Chad, he is always hurt and can't throw a ball to save his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Mangold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geno Smith's Slower Trigger Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 92
Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice Oct '14 Alan 7
How much do the Jets' preseason results matter? Aug '14 Foot Fetish Coaching 1
Geno Smith's Responsibility (Nov '13) Dec '13 Timmy Teblow 7
McKnight, Peterman Among Jets' 14 Cuts (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Ex-New York Jets Coach Eric Mangini Could Be Gr... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Runt Sports 2
New York Jets: Lessons to be Learned from the P... (Feb '13) Feb '13 School of No Thought 4