Jets rout Rams to set up battle for 1...

Jets rout Rams to set up battle for 1st with Pats

There are 26 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 10, 2008, titled Jets rout Rams to set up battle for 1st with Pats. In it, Newsday reports that:

In the locker room afterward, Damien Woody had a message for Brett Favre and the rest of his teammates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DoubleGated Gate D Fans

Florham Park, NJ

#21 Nov 11, 2008
Earth to jet fans, you played and the beat the Rams, the Rams, get it. Favre will blow the game Thursday night; count on it!
Jet Fan in SC

Taylorsville, NC

#22 Nov 11, 2008
DoubleGated Gate D Fans wrote:
Earth to jet fans, you played and the beat the Rams, the Rams, get it. Favre will blow the game Thursday night; count on it!
Turn that record over!LOSER
Favre will throw a pick along with his 3 TD!
venom

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Nov 13, 2008
yes. Big game cherry-picked by NFL network so no local TV. Going back to the bad old days of the 60's when NFL games were balcked locally if the stadium didn't sell out 24 hours before the game. Last year local nets picked up Giant-Pats since the Giants train here and the Pats were going for 16-0. No such luck this time. The next time I hear that the NFL is FAN-tastic....
Kerap

AOL

#24 Nov 13, 2008
Jets Fan wrote:
If our defense can be as explosive as they were yesterday then the Pats dont stand a chance. I have not seen the Jets play defense like that in a really long time
Yep. that bunch looked real impressive tonight against Cassel. What a tard you are. Stupid too.
Jets Fan

United States

#25 Nov 15, 2008
Kerap wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. that bunch looked real impressive tonight against Cassel. What a tard you are. Stupid too.
Hey mini bus rider
Did you see how many times Cassel was forced to scramble. That's because of the coverage and pressure. Maybe you should actually watch the game before you comment about it. Reading box scores in Newsday just isn't the same.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#26 Nov 16, 2008
Kerap wrote:
<quoted text>
Many upsate Pat fans here are crying in their red/whiye and blue towels. I've seen everything from the 'Jets beat the Patriots JV team', with Brady and others out. To the dumb notion that the NFL needs to change Overtime Coin toss rule to the way colleges do it and allow each team a possession. Two points.
I never saw the Pats giving back victories back when they beat teams with injuries over the years . The Patsies couldn't stop the Jets last drive including on a 3rd and 15 at the Jets 10.

You lost. Get over it. BTW, last I checked the PAts are NOT the defending SB champs. That also resides in NY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Mangold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Geno Smith's Slower Trigger (Sep '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 92
News Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice (Sep '14) Oct '14 Alan 7
News How much do the Jets' preseason results matter? (Aug '14) Aug '14 Foot Fetish Coaching 1
News Geno Smith's Responsibility (Nov '13) Dec '13 Timmy Teblow 7
News McKnight, Peterman Among Jets' 14 Cuts (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Ex-New York Jets Coach Eric Mangini Could Be Gr... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Runt Sports 2
News New York Jets: Lessons to be Learned from the P... (Feb '13) Feb '13 School of No Thought 4
More from around the web