The Red Zone: Quick hits from around ...

The Red Zone: Quick hits from around training camp

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 30, 2008, titled The Red Zone: Quick hits from around training camp. In it, Newsday reports that:

Sink or swim Vernon Gholston had no problem with Eric Mangini's early evaluation of the rookie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jon

New York, NY

#1 Jul 30, 2008
Not a mandate?

Chad Pennington (853 responses)

34.2%

Kellen Clemens (269 responses)

10.8%

Forget those guys. Get Brett Favre!(1373 responses)

55.0%

2495 total responses (Results not scientific)
rcoolc

Easley, SC

#2 Jul 30, 2008
Chad is the man!!! It's all about timing, Chad now has the most weapons at his disposal and possibly the best protection in his career!!! Now you want to take this away from him at his healthiest point of his career??? Chad never has offered excuses and always stood tall in defeat. With Chad and his motivational moxie leading these weapons down the field......can you see it??? I can!!! I love Farve, but he'll need to learn the system or we'll alter the system to suit him, now the rest of the team needs to relearn??? Where are we going here? Start Chad Pennington with this offense and our return ability and we'll be explosive!!! Positive Progress!!!
Clear Thinker

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 30, 2008
Hey Red Zone,

Are you kidding me? There certainly is a mandate. GET BRETT. Who have you been talking to anyway ?
brutus1958

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 6, 2008
BIG VERN will be just fine..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Mangold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jets CB Revis 'unlikely' to play vs. Giants (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Geno Smith's Slower Trigger (Sep '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 92
News Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice (Sep '14) Oct '14 Alan 7
News How much do the Jets' preseason results matter? (Aug '14) Aug '14 Foot Fetish Coaching 1
News Geno Smith's Responsibility (Nov '13) Dec '13 Timmy Teblow 7
News McKnight, Peterman Among Jets' 14 Cuts (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Ex-New York Jets Coach Eric Mangini Could Be Gr... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Runt Sports 2
More from around the web