Steelers Dash Panthers' Hopes 37-3

Steelers Dash Panthers' Hopes 37-3

There are 3 comments on the The Associated Press story from Dec 17, 2006, titled Steelers Dash Panthers' Hopes 37-3 . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

It may be too late, but the Pittsburgh Steelers are finally playing like last season's Super Bowl team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

steeler fan ca oh

AOL

#1 Dec 18, 2006
the ones who hate steelers are the ones who suck cause there team could never be as good.you all wish you had a team like we do they miht have lost some games but what 6 seed team came back and won the super bowl.
blah blah blah

Towson, MD

#2 Jan 18, 2007
Heh Ravens! We really tore up this Steelers site didn't we! Nice Work!!!!

“I JUST LOVE RACING!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Kannapolis...EARNHARDT country

#3 Feb 22, 2007
THE STEELERS ARE THE BEST PERIOD END OF STORY BUT I DO PULL FOR THEM A LITTLE BIT IF THEY ARE NOT PLAYING THE STEELERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Goings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At Panthers camp, fewer spots up for grabs (May '09) May '09 teyanna curry 1
News Bruised ribs stop Hester (Sep '08) Sep '08 Truth 8
News in My Opinion: Expect more rage on road for Pan... (Oct '07) Oct '07 bapp 1
News Panthers DE Peppers Thinks His Play Has Stacked... (Sep '07) Sep '07 Mighty Mo 2
News Giants DE Tuck getting praise from his coach - (Aug '07) Aug '07 El Conquistador 1
News Carolina QB still hoping to start (Dec '06) Feb '07 Jake 10
News For Strait, it's been a strange trip (Dec '06) Jan '07 BIG 2
More from around the web