Bills Lead Cowboys 24-13 in 3rd Quarter

Bills Lead Cowboys 24-13 in 3rd Quarter

There are 22 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Oct 8, 2007, titled Bills Lead Cowboys 24-13 in 3rd Quarter. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Terrence McGee returned a kickoff 103 yards on an electrifying run and Buffalo's banged-up defense produced two scores -- both on interceptions -- to give the Bills a 24-13 lead over the Dallas Cowboys in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
newanarchy

Dallas, TX

#21 Oct 13, 2007
Cowboysfansince75 wrote:
<quoted text>I will give you the horsecollar, but my point is still valid. For every call that goes in the Cowboys favor, one does not. Owens penalty was more than a little questionable, and so was the call on Witten in Chicago. No one is disputing that. What about Steve Smith last Sunday? He gets up and spins the ball, in flagrant violation of the rule, and no flag is thrown, yet Owens casually tosses the ball to the ground and gets penalized. You have no argument, only fantasy about pro-Cowboy officiating. You keep questioning the validity of so-called "Cowboy Homers", yet you are a self-proclaimed Cowboy hater. What makes your opinion valid? I grew up in Odessa, Tx. Of course I am a Cowboys fan. I make the trip at least twice a year to Irving to catch a home game. I am first, however, a football fan. Bad calls have no target or direction. They get everyone. As far as the Owens play, that was farther from a rule violation than Jabari Greer's near pass interference on the two-point play. But if the Cowboys had lost, I would not have whined about a call or no-call. It is a part of the game. Leave it to people in Philly and Boston to cry like that. You do not have to like the Cowboys, but try to act like a Texan man, will you?
If I didn't see a disparity in calls I wouldn't point it out and it's not just the Cowboys who I've seen get special treatment, that just happens to be the forum we are on now. We'll have to agree to disagree, but I'll keep watching and posting about the officiating because I believe in fair play. Good luck this weekend.
Zak

Riverbank, CA

#22 Oct 14, 2007
newanarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I didn't see a disparity in calls I wouldn't point it out and it's not just the Cowboys who I've seen get special treatment, that just happens to be the forum we are on now. We'll have to agree to disagree, but I'll keep watching and posting about the officiating because I believe in fair play. Good luck this weekend.
It is obvious that rather than "fair play" you just like to disrespect the Cowboys. Go away. No one respects your opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Folk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rex to Belichick: 'Not true!' Jets also pushed (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rexfeet 2
News Jets' Smith headlines AFC's best for Week 5 (Oct '13) Oct '13 Miami Joe 1
News Bad decisions costly in Week 1 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Turn Head and Cou... 32
News Smith Leads Jets to Stunning 18-17 Win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 3
News It's Official: No Franchise Tag for the New Yor... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL: Titans end Jets' playoff hopes with 14-10 win (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Jets links: Jeremy Kerley, receivers are a surp... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Teblows Boys 2
More from around the web