December is here, so Cowboys are coll...

December is here, so Cowboys are collapsing

There are 6 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 15, 2009, titled December is here, so Cowboys are collapsing. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Maybe the Dallas Cowboys' two straight losses in December have nothing to do with the calendar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Well _Endowed

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2009
The title of this article says it all,

"December a time to remember"
Petro

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 17, 2009
I will never forget how my Cowboys suck in December. What a joke.
Da Boys

El Paso, TX

#4 Dec 17, 2009
Steelers haven't won a game in December either! Hell, they haven't won a game in over a month!

Aren't they the defending Super Bowl champions? Where are the Terrible Towel fans? Oh, that's right, they jumped on the "Who Dat" bandwagon!

Posers!
Petro

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 17, 2009
No one cares about the Steelers and the Aint's. It's all about how my Cowboys cant win in December. haaheehahahahehehehahahaha
no boyz

El Paso, TX

#6 Dec 17, 2009
Da Boys: "Steelers haven't won a game in December either! Hell, they haven't won a game in over a month!"

Do not point to others failures to justify your teams failures!
Petro

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 18, 2009
Too many to list on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Folk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rex to Belichick: 'Not true!' Jets also pushed (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rexfeet 2
News Jets' Smith headlines AFC's best for Week 5 (Oct '13) Oct '13 Miami Joe 1
News Bad decisions costly in Week 1 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Turn Head and Cou... 32
News Smith Leads Jets to Stunning 18-17 Win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 3
News It's Official: No Franchise Tag for the New Yor... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL: Titans end Jets' playoff hopes with 14-10 win (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Jets links: Jeremy Kerley, receivers are a surp... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Teblows Boys 2
More from around the web