Giants beat Cowboys on late FG

Giants beat Cowboys on late FG

There are 33 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 20, 2009, titled Giants beat Cowboys on late FG. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Lawrence Tynes sent home the largest regular-season crowd in NFL history muttering about what might've been.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cowboys 76

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2009
Romo MUST GO; he can't win the big game. Make a Herschel Walker type trade with him.
Rusty Nails

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 21, 2009
Cowboys 76 wrote:
Romo MUST GO; he can't win the big game. Make a Herschel Walker type trade with him.
Agree. If it's a big game, you can
count on him to throw it away-literally. He looked terrible in this game. You have to lay some blame on the defense as well. They had them backed up on that last drive and let them go straight down the field. If the Giants red zone offense wasn't so terrible, this would have been a lopsided affair.
An spectator

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Sep 21, 2009
Now don't blame Jessica Simpson for this one.
Keebs

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2009
It was nice of Jerry Jones to buy that nice new stadium for us. We sould call it Giants Stadium South. HAA HAA!

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#6 Sep 21, 2009
Keebs wrote:
It was nice of Jerry Jones to buy that nice new stadium for us. We sould call it Giants Stadium South. HAA HAA!
The score was only 33/31. They Giants didn't exactly slaughter them. They just got lucky because Romo threw the game away.......literally.
newanarchy

Dallas, TX

#7 Sep 21, 2009
Keebs wrote:
F Jerry Jones, the taxpayers of Arlington bought that stadium.
cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#9 Sep 21, 2009
newanarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
the taxpayers of Arlington bought that stadium.
Retards.

A castle built for losers who wont go anywhere with Romo. Trade the joke now.

Since: Jun 09

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2009
Jones spent a billion plus for these losers?

Nice shot of Jones picking his nose after the Giants scored.

Since: Jun 09

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>The score was only 33/31. They Giants didn't exactly slaughter them. They just got lucky because Romo threw the game away.......literally.
Giants got robbed of a TD. Why the quick whistle after that "off the foot" int.? Even paying off the refs., the cowgirls aren't very impressive.
cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#13 Sep 21, 2009
Eli is way better than Romo. Why Jerry Jones is sticking with that joke is beyond me.

I guess the same reason why he stuck with Jason Garrett as his offensive coordinator. He sucked as a QB too.
art garfunkel

United States

#14 Sep 21, 2009
they should bring back joe dimaggio.
Tony Romo

Largo, FL

#15 Sep 21, 2009
At the final whistle, I looked up at the luxury suite of Jerry Jones and saw black smoke steaming out of his ears.
I just held my sides from laughing all the way to the clubhouse.
Interesting

Spring Valley, NY

#16 Sep 21, 2009
And Jessica Simpson is out of the picture.
He broke up with her becauz of the distraction and the fans came down on him becauz he was losing focus.
Now whats his excuse?
Big Blue Wrecking Crew

West Haven, CT

#17 Sep 21, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>The score was only 33/31. They Giants didn't exactly slaughter them. They just got lucky because Romo threw the game away.......literally.
We'll see what happens when those cowpunks come to Jersey. I think they'll be flying home with tears in their eyes and mud on their dresses!
BLUE PIT

Brownsville, TX

#18 Sep 21, 2009
cowboyfansince75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Retards.
A castle built for losers who wont go anywhere with Romo. Trade the joke now.
I COMPLETLY AGREE ROMO MUST GO FOR COWBOYS TO BE ANY GOOD TRADE HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!
BLUE PIT

Brownsville, TX

#19 Sep 21, 2009
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Giants got robbed of a TD. Why the quick whistle after that "off the foot" int.? Even paying off the refs., the cowgirls aren't very impressive.
check you rule book!!! and romo is the only reason why giants won
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#21 Sep 21, 2009
I choked again and it's not even December yet.
Giant Fan

Darrow, LA

#22 Sep 21, 2009
LOL loser cowboys!
LMJ

Asia/Pacific Region

#23 Sep 22, 2009
hahahhahaha
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#24 Sep 22, 2009
Why cant Witten catch with his feet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Folk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rex to Belichick: 'Not true!' Jets also pushed (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rexfeet 2
News Jets' Smith headlines AFC's best for Week 5 (Oct '13) Oct '13 Miami Joe 1
News Bad decisions costly in Week 1 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Turn Head and Cou... 32
News Smith Leads Jets to Stunning 18-17 Win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 3
News It's Official: No Franchise Tag for the New Yor... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL: Titans end Jets' playoff hopes with 14-10 win (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Jets links: Jeremy Kerley, receivers are a surp... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Teblows Boys 2
More from around the web