Embattled defense rescues Dallas Cowb...

Embattled defense rescues Dallas Cowboys in 21-7 win vs. Panthers

There are 77 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 28, 2009, titled Embattled defense rescues Dallas Cowboys in 21-7 win vs. Panthers. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Mr. Fix It's defense collected its first turnovers and sacks of the season. Hallelujah. Miracles do exist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lorenzo Ramos

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 29, 2009
Everyone on the Cowboys roster played well enough to win but they still need to improve on both sides of the ball. How 'bout Jones. He can run can't he?. Romo played well and if he had Barber , the Cowboys could have scored more points when they got close to the end zone. A win is a win they say..........
way2go

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2009
"Ended their one game losing streak".?????? Great sports editor..........

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#3 Sep 29, 2009
It was ugly but it is still a "W".

GO COWBOYS!!! FU HATERS!!!
cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 29, 2009
Woopie, we beat the Panthers. 13-3 chokefest 2009.
JOSE

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 29, 2009
way2go wrote:
"Ended their one game losing streak".?????? Great sports editor..........
I AGREE.
Petro

Brownsville, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2009
And Suddenly the Steeler Fans run for cover.
49ers are only winning to try and impress Crabtree.
Go Cowboys! LOL Yes WE Can!
ugh

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2009
H omo was mediocre at best. Carolina looked like a beaten team coming into the game. Cowboys better shore it up on both sides of the ball...Denver will lay down the law...and send them back home.
Petro

Brownsville, TX

#8 Sep 29, 2009
Carolina got punked. Romo VLR
paulie

Austin, TX

#9 Sep 29, 2009
Okay folks. It's not a "losing streak" if you only lost one game. A streak implies consecutive losses.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#10 Sep 29, 2009
Good job COWBOYS!!!!
RoOsteR

El Paso, TX

#11 Sep 29, 2009
paulie wrote:
Okay folks. It's not a "losing streak" if you only lost one game. A streak implies consecutive losses.
He got in head of himself he can say "losing streak" in a couple of weeks.
Sean

Chaparral, NM

#12 Sep 29, 2009
Hooray, the Cowboys won a game against the pathetic Panthers. Can't wait until next week at Denver... Good luck Cowboy's fans. Try to win a playoff game this year okay? You haven't been able to pull that one off since '96 against the Vikings =)

Location hidden

#13 Sep 29, 2009
Sean wrote:
Hooray, the Cowboys won a game against the pathetic Panthers. Can't wait until next week at Denver... Good luck Cowboy's fans. Try to win a playoff game this year okay? You haven't been able to pull that one off since '96 against the Vikings =)
How many super bowl losses have the Broncos had. Are you talking to the fans to win a playoff game or the Cowboys themselves. I can't wait either to see the Cowboys tame those Broncos. heh!
Reality

Brownsville, TX

#14 Sep 29, 2009
Smooth from ELP wrote:
It was ugly but it is still a "W".
GO COWBOYS!!! FU HATERS!!!
Where were your blogs last week??? Win one game and you cowbums jumb on the band wagon and quickly start that trash talking!! Typical cowbum fan!!
Reality

Brownsville, TX

#15 Sep 29, 2009
Educated What wrote:
Good job COWBOYS!!!!
Where were you last week??? Couldn't think of anything to post last week, BUT NOW,OH-YEA a win and the trash talking starts. Bunch of typical cowbums losers!!!
Reality

Brownsville, TX

#16 Sep 29, 2009
Petro wrote:
And Suddenly the Steeler Fans run for cover.
49ers are only winning to try and impress Crabtree.
Go Cowboys! LOL Yes WE Can!
Where were you last week??? Couldn't think of anything to post last week, Huh?? You need to shut the fck-up!
Tony Romo

Largo, FL

#17 Sep 29, 2009
I dedicate this song to Jerry Jones and it comes from the bottom of my a-ss.

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#18 Sep 29, 2009
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were your blogs last week??? Win one game and you cowbums jumb on the band wagon and quickly start that trash talking!! Typical cowbum fan!!
I was on topix!! Cant get to all the threads you know. I have a life unlike you...you hating scumbag.
Reality

Brownsville, TX

#19 Sep 29, 2009
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on topix!! Cant get to all the threads you know. I have a life unlike you...you hating ****.
Yea-Tea What else is new!! Always an excuse from the cowbums!!!

Location hidden

#20 Sep 30, 2009
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you last week??? Couldn't think of anything to post last week, BUT NOW,OH-YEA a win and the trash talking starts. Bunch of typical cowbums losers!!!
I fyou go and look at the other forume dealing with the Giants, you will see me there quite a bit. You and your family are a bunch of losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Folk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rex to Belichick: 'Not true!' Jets also pushed (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rexfeet 2
News Jets' Smith headlines AFC's best for Week 5 (Oct '13) Oct '13 Miami Joe 1
News Bad decisions costly in Week 1 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Turn Head and Cou... 32
News Smith Leads Jets to Stunning 18-17 Win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 3
News It's Official: No Franchise Tag for the New Yor... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL: Titans end Jets' playoff hopes with 14-10 win (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Jets links: Jeremy Kerley, receivers are a surp... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Teblows Boys 2
More from around the web