Turnovers, poor offense condemn Dolphins to 0-2 start

During pregame warmups, Dolphins Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Taylor angrily ripped a Dallas Cowboys banner off the railing of the lower bowl. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
DannyBoy

Bethlehem, PA

#168 Sep 17, 2007
Umm...it was not a 'fumbled exchange'. Satele threw the ball practically straight up in the air, Green never had his hands on it.
Jetsfan84

Hollywood, FL

#169 Sep 17, 2007
We've kicked your butts in a stadium named Giants Stadium and a stadium named Pro Player Stadium and Dolphin Stadium. We have beat you in NY, NJ, and FL. What more do you want?
well wrote:
When the Jets have a stadium of thier own and play in the state they represent and win a game come back and talk!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Jetsfan84

Hollywood, FL

#170 Sep 17, 2007
Yeah but they had the #1 Defense last season. I agree, cut the crap about this being a Dolphin forum. We out number you in your stadium and on-line.
Woodstrock wrote:
<quoted text> You realize that Baltimore didn't have their starting QB either, right? And believe me, we are all aware that there are plenty of Jets fans in South Florida...
Rumblefish21

Murray, KY

#171 Sep 17, 2007
DannyBoy wrote:
Umm...it was not a 'fumbled exchange'. Satele threw the ball practically straight up in the air, Green never had his hands on it.
Umm Satele snapped the same way all day where were trent greens hands?In his pockets?Then the spike what was that?Another one of Greens fabulous ball handeling skills displays!This guy was aweful period!HELL YEAH GO FINS!!!!
DannyBoy

Bethlehem, PA

#172 Sep 17, 2007
Rumblefish21 wrote:
<quoted text>Umm Satele snapped the same way all day where were trent greens hands?In his pockets?Then the spike what was that?Another one of Greens fabulous ball handeling skills displays!This guy was aweful period!HELL YEAH GO FINS!!!!
Now you're just making shit up. The guy threw the ball up and to Green's right. Practically straight up. I am in no way a Green apologizer, but that play was not his fault in any way.
well

Homestead, FL

#173 Sep 17, 2007
Iam a COWBOY FAN STUPID!!!!!!!!!GO COWBOYS!!!!!!
Jetsfan84 wrote:
We've kicked your butts in a stadium named Giants Stadium and a stadium named Pro Player Stadium and Dolphin Stadium. We have beat you in NY, NJ, and FL. What more do you want?
<quoted text>
Woodstrock

United States

#174 Sep 17, 2007
Jetsfan84 wrote:
Yeah but they had the #1 Defense last season. I agree, cut the crap about this being a Dolphin forum. We out number you in your stadium and on-line.
<quoted text>
To borrow a quote from another of your chronic Jets posters on Dolphin forums: that was last year. Does that somehow invalidate the point that the Ravens had Kyle Boller as their QB? No, it doesn't.
Its absolutely amazing to see how many Jets fans actually think that 0-2 is something to brag about! And all you have are excuses on why you are 0-2! Get real.
Cowboys Stadium

Pompano Beach, FL

#175 Sep 17, 2007
Ragging on the 'Boys shows what has happened to "Dolfan Nation." The cowboys made the playoffs last year and have a future as bright as the So. Fla. sun.

How hard is it to accept the following reality: The Cowboys played a really sloppy game and still dominated the fish.

AFC is better, 5 turnovers, etc... all just REAL weak ways of spreading your own negativity.

At least show some diginity as your team sinks further into the NFL abyss.

On a positive note, I saw very few fights in the stands on Sunday at Cowboys Stadium. Maybe you dolfans wanted to coat-tail the great time we all had at your expense?? Whatever it is, thanks for your sitting on your hands all day as us Cowboy fans made ourselves at home.
Huh

Fort Myers, FL

#176 Sep 17, 2007
Jetsfan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
84? Is that for the year you drafted O'brien?
Rumblefish21

Murray, KY

#177 Sep 18, 2007
DannyBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just making shit up. The guy threw the ball up and to Green's right. Practically straight up. I am in no way a Green apologizer, but that play was not his fault in any way.
Ok you say tomatoe I say tomato!I think the important thing here that we all have to look at is Trent green killed us all day with his bad decisions and poor accuracy.We have all seen other teams have bad snaps.The Question is will he continue this self distructing type play and how long will we go with him?He can play much better than that dont you think?HELL YEAH GO FINS!!!!
Greg

North Miami Beach, FL

#178 Sep 18, 2007
And I suppose you really think that Boller is a back-up just like Clemens or Lemon. Now you've proven your ignorance. Boller has been in the league for 5 years and has played in 43 games. Clemens has appeared in 4 games. Nuff said. Oh and excuse me...after two cames the Ravens are #4 in the league in Defense...my bad. There's no bragging about an 0-2 record...but try to use some intelligent reasoning before you come on here and spew garbage. There are no excused for 0-2...but i never said the Jets would be 2-0 here. I expecyed them to be 0-2...I didn't think they would beat the Pats, and I thought it would be tough to beat thee Ravens on the road...maybe YOU should be as realistic with your own lousy team!!!!
Woodstrock wrote:
<quoted text> To borrow a quote from another of your chronic Jets posters on Dolphin forums: that was last year. Does that somehow invalidate the point that the Ravens had Kyle Boller as their QB? No, it doesn't.
Its absolutely amazing to see how many Jets fans actually think that 0-2 is something to brag about! And all you have are excuses on why you are 0-2! Get real.
Rumblefish21

Murray, KY

#179 Sep 18, 2007
Greg wrote:
And I suppose you really think that Boller is a back-up just like Clemens or Lemon. Now you've proven your ignorance. Boller has been in the league for 5 years and has played in 43 games. Clemens has appeared in 4 games. Nuff said. Oh and excuse me...after two cames the Ravens are #4 in the league in Defense...my bad. There's no bragging about an 0-2 record...but try to use some intelligent reasoning before you come on here and spew garbage. There are no excused for 0-2...but i never said the Jets would be 2-0 here. I expecyed them to be 0-2...I didn't think they would beat the Pats, and I thought it would be tough to beat thee Ravens on the road...maybe YOU should be as realistic with your own lousy team!!!!
<quoted text>
Heres some reality,Sun is another chance for one of us to win and one of us to lose!enough said!Who's it gonna be? well you may not but I strongly believe we will go there and beat you.You probably feel that your team can beat us as well!The truth is we could debate this all day.I can think of a 1000 reasons why your team sucks and the same could be said for why our teams sucks.This is what I can say we are about to find out come SUN!HELL YEAH GO FINS!!!!
Greg

North Miami Beach, FL

#180 Sep 18, 2007
That's reality...HELL YEAH!!! But to crituque what I said about the Raven defense and Clemens being a back-up was plain ignorance on Woodstock's part...
See ya Sunday my friend!!
Rumblefish21 wrote:
<quoted text>Heres some reality,Sun is another chance for one of us to win and one of us to lose!enough said!Who's it gonna be? well you may not but I strongly believe we will go there and beat you.You probably feel that your team can beat us as well!The truth is we could debate this all day.I can think of a 1000 reasons why your team sucks and the same could be said for why our teams sucks.This is what I can say we are about to find out come SUN!HELL YEAH GO FINS!!!!
Rumblefish21

Murray, KY

#181 Sep 18, 2007
Greg wrote:
That's reality...HELL YEAH!!! But to crituque what I said about the Raven defense and Clemens being a back-up was plain ignorance on Woodstock's part...
See ya Sunday my friend!!
<quoted text>
Sorry but a second stringer is a second stringer nomatter how you slice it.Woodstrock has a valid point! This dosent matter much anyway both teams will be hungry to get over the hump!It will come down to who wants it more.HELL YEAH GO FINS!!!!By the way I hate LEMONADE!!! HA HA!
Greg

North Miami Beach, FL

#182 Sep 18, 2007
Nope don't buy it...lousy argument! Trent Green was a back-up for many years...correct? So was Fieldler. Lemon has played more games than Clemens...Boller was the starter last year I believe. All in all I think that Clemens did a great job...better than the veteran Green did...Keep in mmind Dallas was without three starters on defense.
Rumblefish21 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but a second stringer is a second stringer nomatter how you slice it.Woodstrock has a valid point! This dosent matter much anyway both teams will be hungry to get over the hump!It will come down to who wants it more.HELL YEAH GO FINS!!!!By the way I hate LEMONADE!!! HA HA!
Greg

North Miami Beach, FL

#183 Sep 18, 2007
A cowboy fan should have more brains than to make a stupid comment like that. Stadium names...give me a break.
well wrote:
Iam a COWBOY FAN STUPID!!!!!!!!!GO COWBOYS!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Woodstrock

United States

#184 Sep 18, 2007
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
I always have been realistic with my lousy team, but thanks for the advice. And I never equated Boller with Lemon - what a dumb comparison that would be. But there is a reason Kyle Boller is a #2. And if you've followed Baltimore, you'd know that he was their QB of the future, but never quite good enough for them not to take a look at other QBs and bring in a different #1.
And what garbage did I spew? I only pointed out how Boller was the Ravens #2 QB. Was I somehow mistaken?
Calm down Greg. You must have just come from posting on the "fireman Ed" story where Mr. Ed was taking a severe beating at the hands of the Dolphins fans...
Greg

North Miami Beach, FL

#185 Sep 19, 2007
Your spewing by comparing Clemens with Boller...there's quite a difference in back-up QB's there based on level of experience...You...of most people who claim to have outstanding football knowledge should realize this. For Clemens to lead a comeback against one of the best defenses in the NFL...especially after the beating he took in the first half...says alot about the guy...

Yeah...pretty sad when Dolphin fans have to go after a guy like fireman Ed...I could care less...it's right at Dolfan intelligence and class levels...A NY Fireman who lost a brother during 9/11 is ripped because Dolfans think football is more important...not to mention that the deceased Dolphin Denny was certainly a respectable guy...sheeesh. Finally why are Dolphin fans commenting about a NY Jet ONLY topic...could it be because it's in the Newspaper on-line?...funny how when I do that I get ripped for being on a Dolphin forum...seems pretty two-faced if you ask me!!!
Woodstrock wrote:
<quoted text> I always have been realistic with my lousy team, but thanks for the advice. And I never equated Boller with Lemon - what a dumb comparison that would be. But there is a reason Kyle Boller is a #2. And if you've followed Baltimore, you'd know that he was their QB of the future, but never quite good enough for them not to take a look at other QBs and bring in a different #1.
And what garbage did I spew? I only pointed out how Boller was the Ravens #2 QB. Was I somehow mistaken?
Calm down Greg. You must have just come from posting on the "fireman Ed" story where Mr. Ed was taking a severe beating at the hands of the Dolphins fans...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Folk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rex to Belichick: 'Not true!' Jets also pushed (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rexfeet 2
Jets' Smith headlines AFC's best for Week 5 (Oct '13) Oct '13 Miami Joe 1
Bad decisions costly in Week 1 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Turn Head and Cou... 32
Smith Leads Jets to Stunning 18-17 Win over Bucs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 3
It's Official: No Franchise Tag for the New Yor... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
NFL: Titans end Jets' playoff hopes with 14-10 win (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Jets links: Jeremy Kerley, receivers are a surp... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Teblows Boys 2

Nick Folk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE