Michael Vick out with concussion

Michael Vick out with concussion

There are 2 comments on the NJ.com story from Nov 11, 2012, titled Michael Vick out with concussion. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick was ruled out with a concussion after taking multiple hits during the first half of Sunday's game against Dallas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#1 Nov 11, 2012
LMGDAO

I think the dog killing POS knew his time was almost up and he's now trying to find ways to take himself out before either the walrus or Lurie bench his ass. Concussion?????????? The frail little POS's helmet barely touched the turf and he came out making little bitch faces and writhing in pain. LMGDAO
Liberty Warrior

Hammonton, NJ

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Now that Vick's head got banged up. Philly fans can stop banging their heads wondering when The Andy Reid era will end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Foles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia E... Apr '15 Perverted Troll 22
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Buy into Chip's culture, or else Mar '15 God Dawg 2
News Sanchez leads Eagles to victory over Texans (Nov '14) Nov '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News NFL: Patiots lay an egg in opener (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News Extra Points: Manziel gives Hoyer his chance (Jul '14) Jul '14 Spielman 8
More from around the web