Barkley, Woods set records in USC's win over Ariz

Oct 1, 2011 Full story: Deseret News 20

Matt Barkley passed for a school-record 468 yards and four touchdowns, Robert Woods made 14 catches for 255 yards and two scores, and Southern California outlasted Arizona 48-41 Saturday.

Full Story

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Oct 4, 2011
FAR AND AWAY, the BEST QB/WR combination in all of college football. Prove me wrong haters.

USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#2 Oct 4, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
FAR AND AWAY, the BEST QB/WR combination in all of college football. Prove me wrong haters.
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN
nothing like stating the obvious, not like you got a scoop here Jimmy Olson

Westwood

#3 Oct 4, 2011
Earth to Jimmy Olson........

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#5 Oct 4, 2011
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing like stating the obvious, not like you got a scoop here Jimmy Olson
I know YOU are aware of this, but you would be surprised how the biased East Coast media and self absorbed SEC and Big Ten fans would try to discredit my statement with Pac12 powderpuff conference rhetoric talk, etc... Ho Hum

Westwood

#6 Oct 4, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know YOU are aware of this, but you would be surprised how the biased East Coast media and self absorbed SEC and Big Ten fans would try to discredit my statement with Pac12 powderpuff conference rhetoric talk, etc... Ho Hum
Gotcha Jimmy :)

what do you thing of moving ML to D back, the kids a stud there. Watched him for two years shutting down everything. Think about it, Woods and Lee as D backs.

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#7 Oct 5, 2011
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha Jimmy :)
what do you thing of moving ML to D back, the kids a stud there. Watched him for two years shutting down everything. Think about it, Woods and Lee as D backs.
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, KIFFIN!!! HE'S A (Scott) WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING! He's just trying to take away our best offensive weapons to give his Bruins a chance to win. I see what you were trying to do there, you can't fool me!

Westwood

#8 Oct 5, 2011
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, KIFFIN!!! HE'S A (Scott) WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING! He's just trying to take away our best offensive weapons to give his Bruins a chance to win. I see what you were trying to do there, you can't fool me!
Oh I would NEVER do that;)
No really PC always had his best players on D, Farmer the #1 wide receiver in all of high school last year could fill right in. You know you could use help back there, or play him both ways.

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#9 Oct 6, 2011
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I would NEVER do that;)
No really PC always had his best players on D, Farmer the #1 wide receiver in all of high school last year could fill right in. You know you could use help back there, or play him both ways.
Farmer will be the next all purpose offensive weapon that will continue to drive you (B)ruins crazy year after year. But just settle BN, you will feel better. Your cronies are okay with being second fiddle in L.A. Of course I wouldnt push it now if I were you (B)ruins and schedule a game against Occidental College. HaHa
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#10 Oct 8, 2011
Big numbers don't mean anything against weak defenses. PAC-12 games are like watching high school football. Az is terrible. The story should be how USCs defense allowed so many points.
joey

Maringouin, LA

#11 Oct 12, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know YOU are aware of this, but you would be surprised how the biased East Coast media and self absorbed SEC and Big Ten fans would try to discredit my statement with Pac12 powderpuff conference rhetoric talk, etc... Ho Hum
barkley would be running for his life screaming dont sack my ass again if he played lsu or bama!completion hell,just run the ball from now own and get it away from me?then you could jump from the stands and give barkley your special massage?

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#12 Oct 13, 2011
joey wrote:
<quoted text>barkley would be running for his life screaming dont sack my ass again if he played lsu or bama!completion hell,just run the ball from now own and get it away from me?then you could jump from the stands and give barkley your special massage?
ho hum

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#13 Oct 13, 2011
joey wrote:
<quoted text>barkley would be running for his life screaming dont sack my ass again if he played lsu or bama!completion hell,just run the ball from now own and get it away from me?then you could jump from the stands and give barkley your special massage?
oh, and yet another lil joey contradiction: who is now come onto whos threads.You are an inbred little fool who probably bought ya-all computer at the WalMart up da road. LMFAO

Westwood

#14 Oct 13, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>oh, and yet another lil joey contradiction: who is now come onto whos threads.You are an inbred little fool who probably bought ya-all computer at the WalMart up da road. LMFAO
Dr. Traveler is on a roll, 1st Rob and the confession comment and now Joey & the walmart zinger....

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#15 Oct 13, 2011
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Traveler is on a roll, 1st Rob and the confession comment and now Joey & the walmart zinger....
I am on a roll arent I, just like USC will roll over Cal beginning in about 20 minutes. Hey BN, can you say 5-1? Oops, why of course you cant, sorry about that (B)ruin.

Westwood

#16 Oct 13, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am on a roll arent I, just like USC will roll over Cal beginning in about 20 minutes. Hey BN, can you say 5-1? Oops, why of course you cant, sorry about that (B)ruin.
Don't be a littleprick, Dr "Spin" Doctor. Barkley looks far from the "best" QB in the nation...

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17 Oct 14, 2011
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a littleprick, Dr "Spin" Doctor. Barkley looks far from the "best" QB in the nation...
Thats a BIG prick to you! LOL Barkley still played very well despite the concentrated effort by Cal to disrupt hiS rythmm. He still managed a lot of great passes, some on naked bootlegs no less. While USC is 5-1 going into a big game at ND, we lost two of our top players (Tyler & Lee) to injury last night so I am a little somber. Hope the injuries are not too severe

USC 5-1, ND HERE WE COME

Westwood

#18 Oct 14, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thats a BIG prick to you! LOL Barkley still played very well despite the concentrated effort by Cal to disrupt hiS rythmm. He still managed a lot of great passes, some on naked bootlegs no less. While USC is 5-1 going into a big game at ND, we lost two of our top players (Tyler & Lee) to injury last night so I am a little somber. Hope the injuries are not too severe
USC 5-1, ND HERE WE COME
did ya watch the you tube vid on Farmer that I posted? He looked like a man amoung boys. He will slid right into Lee's spot if need be. You know he came 1/100 of winning a 3 state title title one year. one of the fasted kids I have ever seen.

Westwood

#19 Oct 14, 2011
1/100 of a second
joey

Maringouin, LA

#20 Oct 15, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>oh, and yet another lil joey contradiction: who is now come onto whos threads.You are an inbred little fool who probably bought ya-all computer at the WalMart up da road. LMFAO
yes i probably screwed your mom but thats not the point!even a wallmart computer can give info that says bama and lsu would stomp your usc ass!you cant teach stupid and you are a prime example of that!!sorry snookums but thats the way it is!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#21 Oct 16, 2011
joey wrote:
<quoted text>yes i probably screwed your mom but thats not the point!even a wallmart computer can give info that says bama and lsu would stomp your usc ass!you cant teach stupid and you are a prime example of that!!sorry snookums but thats the way it is!
Words straight from the Southern utopia called Livonia. Wooooooooooow

LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Foles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL: Patiots lay an egg in opener Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 5
Extra Points: Manziel gives Hoyer his chance Jul '14 Spielman 8
Dallas Cowboys Will Win The NFC East Jun '14 Marissa 2
Mark Eckel: Where is Michael Vick headed? (Feb '14) May '14 Fireman Ed 3
Nick Foles is on the Cover of Sports Illustrated (Dec '13) Apr '14 Ralexa 12
Mark Sanchez Signs 1-Year Deal With Eagles Mar '14 He Hate Me 1
NFL Free Agents: Could Michael Vick re-sign wit... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shadoz 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000