Nick Foles Impresses with Another Str...

Nick Foles Impresses with Another Strong Practice at Philadelphia Eagles Training Camp

There are 13 comments on the Rant Sports story from Aug 12, 2013, titled Nick Foles Impresses with Another Strong Practice at Philadelphia Eagles Training Camp. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

It was only one 11-on-11 full team drill, but it showcased the stark contrast that is beginning to develop in the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback derby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#1 Aug 12, 2013
"It also became glaringly obvious that the offense ran at a much quicker tempo when Foles was under center than when Michael Vick was. That could be attributed to different aspects of the offense being installed, but it has been a trend that the offense runs at its most efficient pace when Foles is in there."

“We’re just trying to set a great tempo,” Foles explained after practice.“Everyone’s trying to get a tempo going. I’m just playing my game, trying to move the ball and be successful on each play, and that’s just the tempo I’m used to.”

"It was a rough day for Vick, who threw behind wide receiver on a second-down during the full team hurry up period, overthrew Jackson by about 10 yards during seven-on-seven, and even hit the human flyswatters again."

Any of you vick/convick-t/sacksuckers want to take a guess as to why what is described above is occurring? First of all, if you're a vick "athletic supporter", you probably don't have the sense or intelligence to figure it out. Here, I'll help your ignorant azzes out.

Vick is just plain stupid. As a matter of fact, he's quite ignorant, much like his supporters. vick acts on instinct, much in the same manner as a dumb animal. He completely lacks the ability to see something, infer it's meaning, and adjust. It's literally GD amazing that the dolt has the ability to remember a called play and execute the required actions. This is why the felon is a turnover machine. He throws into heavy defensive coverage that he should have recognized and, unbelievable as it seems, he's even too simple minded to ascertain that when he scrambles with the ball, when contact is imminent, he needs to hold on to the ball.

The dog killer will fail miserably under Kelly's quick, up tempo offense. He has neither the sense, ability, or intelligence to fit into that type of scenario. Not surprisingly, those who support a societal reject like vick exhibit many of the same characteristics. Stupidity and mental slowness seem to be traits of those who associate with the thug.

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#2 Aug 13, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
"It also became glaringly obvious that the offense ran at a much quicker tempo when Foles was under center than when Michael Vick was. That could be attributed to different aspects of the offense being installed, but it has been a trend that the offense runs at its most efficient pace when Foles is in there."
“We’re just trying to set a great tempo,” Foles explained after practice.“Everyone’s trying to get a tempo going. I’m just playing my game, trying to move the ball and be successful on each play, and that’s just the tempo I’m used to.”
"It was a rough day for Vick, who threw behind wide receiver on a second-down during the full team hurry up period, overthrew Jackson by about 10 yards during seven-on-seven, and even hit the human flyswatters again."
Any of you vick/convick-t/sacksuckers want to take a guess as to why what is described above is occurring? First of all, if you're a vick "athletic supporter", you probably don't have the sense or intelligence to figure it out. Here, I'll help your ignorant azzes out.
Vick is just plain stupid. As a matter of fact, he's quite ignorant, much like his supporters. vick acts on instinct, much in the same manner as a dumb animal. He completely lacks the ability to see something, infer it's meaning, and adjust. It's literally GD amazing that the dolt has the ability to remember a called play and execute the required actions. This is why the felon is a turnover machine. He throws into heavy defensive coverage that he should have recognized and, unbelievable as it seems, he's even too simple minded to ascertain that when he scrambles with the ball, when contact is imminent, he needs to hold on to the ball.
The dog killer will fail miserably under Kelly's quick, up tempo offense. He has neither the sense, ability, or intelligence to fit into that type of scenario. Not surprisingly, those who support a societal reject like vick exhibit many of the same characteristics. Stupidity and mental slowness seem to be traits of those who associate with the thug.
Stupidity and mental slowness seem to be traits of those who are still wasting all this time on an opinion that's never mattered to anyone. What effect have you ever had on Vick ? Yup, same effect you've had on people intelligent enough to realize he served his time and deserved another chance. If you're not smart enough to figure out what that effect was, it's the only even number lower than 2. LMAO !! Too GD FUNNY !!!
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#3 Aug 15, 2013
Why is it that a particular gay boy ^^^^^^ always has nothing to add other than his "ass"inine remarks? LMGDAO

Exeter, NH

#4 Aug 15, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
Why is it that a particular gay boy ^^^^^^ always has nothing to add other than his "ass"inine remarks? LMGDAO
How abut I "add" this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
Remember when you blew it, and posted a gay slur under a fake profile you had made out to be a gay person ? That's twice the stolen profile shit failed on you. This one was classic though. Throwing out a gay slur from it, then throwing in your trademark "LMGDAO.......ownage, it's a beautiful thing.". That day it was, "LMGDAO....... Failure, it's a hilarious thing". LMAO !!!
Hey, did you ever ask yourself why you're afraid to deal with people unless you make them out to be gay first ? Seems to me, a real man would let his words speak for themselves. You never have. Ya know, a therapist could help you with your self esteem issues.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Please ignore the gay one ^^^^^^^^^^

(S)he/he/it and the life partner must be having a spat.
Shadooooooooz

Pleasantville, NJ

#6 Aug 16, 2013
Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity and mental slowness seem to be traits of those who are still wasting all this time on an opinion that's never mattered to anyone. What effect have you ever had on Vick ? Yup, same effect you've had on people intelligent enough to realize he served his time and deserved another chance. If you're not smart enough to figure out what that effect was, it's the only even number lower than 2. LMAO !! Too GD FUNNY !!!
what effect have you ever had on Vick? Your not to smart lmao hahaahahahahah how's that name for ya

Exeter, NH

#7 Aug 16, 2013
Shadooooooooz wrote:
<quoted text>what effect have you ever had on Vick? Your not to smart lmao hahaahahahahah how's that name for ya
"Your not to smart"
LMAO !! Love when a moron misspells something then says someone else isn't smart. See what you've got on your side con-vick-t-licker ? LMAO !! TOO GD EASY !!
By the way, I didn't need to "effect Vick". He got what he deserved with the dog fighting and he got what he deserved in his comeback. What have you done ? Right, NOTHING ! LMAO !!

Exeter, NH

#8 Aug 16, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
Please ignore the gay one ^^^^^^^^^^
(S)he/he/it and the life partner must be having a spat.
LMAO !!! You're telling the moron club to ignore me and YOU can't even ignore me like you said you would. "LMGDAO.......ownage, it's a beautiful thing." I'm way inside your head and you know it. Not literally though. It stinks too bad in there because of what a shit for brains you are. LMAO !!
And your lackeys didn't listen either. Great group ya got there. LMAO !!

I'll say this again... Just answer why your self esteem is so low that your opinion can't stand on it's own without all of that garbage. If it has any value, you wouldn't need to do the pathetic shit you do.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#9 Aug 16, 2013
The rainbow warrior is quite upset. LMGDAO
Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

#10 Aug 17, 2013
Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your not to smart"
LMAO !! Love when a moron misspells something then says someone else isn't smart. See what you've got on your side con-vick-t-licker ? LMAO !! TOO GD EASY !!
By the way, I didn't need to "effect Vick". He got what he deserved with the dog fighting and he got what he deserved in his comeback. What have you done ? Right, NOTHING ! LMAO !!
You are writing to others about their "effect" where is yours? None, you don't have any. What a Clown you are.....hahahaahaha
Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

#11 Aug 17, 2013
Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your not to smart"
You are still a moron....Clown

Exeter, NH

#12 Aug 17, 2013
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>You are writing to others about their "effect" where is yours? None, you don't have any. What a Clown you are.....hahahaahaha
You really are that stupid, aren't you ? Let me ask you, what effect did I need to have as I watched him get everything he wanted ? Get it, moron ? He didn't need me to effect him and he's laughing at those of you who thought you could. LMAO !!

Exeter, NH

#13 Aug 17, 2013
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>You are still a moron....Clown
If I'm a moron, and I just got you to correct yourself in back to back posts, what does that make you ? LMAO !!!
The con-vick-t-licker's support staff in action. Too GD FUNNY !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Foles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Philly Special Isn't So Special Mar '18 WearsPhartse 9
News Minnesota Vikings: Should They Trade for Nick F... Feb '18 SFB phart 13
News The Latest: Eagles parade crowd huge; don't exp... Feb '18 Raider Fartluv 2
News QB coach headed to Vikings Feb '18 Viking Fartsniffer 2
News Eagles Super Bowl Parade to Bring Surprises, Fr... Feb '18 Raider fart breath 3
News Yazidi woman kidnapped and raped blasts ISIS fi... Feb '18 ShePhartse 2
News Eagles flatten Vikings in NFC Championship game Jan '18 Farts on Raiders 2