Burning Questions Still Waiting to Be...

Burning Questions Still Waiting to Be Answered in NFL Training Camps

There are 5 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Burning Questions Still Waiting to Be Answered in NFL Training Camps. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

After about a week-and-a-half of training camp for most NFL teams, there are some burning questions that are close to being answered around the league.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2013
The NUMBER ONE BURNING QUESTION IS:
How long will it take for Vick to get hurt and miss game time??????
Will the injury be a real one or a fake one to get out of the lineup so that he can blame others for the team sucking!!!
Such is the life of this sociopath!

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
The NUMBER ONE BURNING QUESTION IS:
How long will it take for Vick to get hurt and miss game time??????
Will the injury be a real one or a fake one to get out of the lineup so that he can blame others for the team sucking!!!
Such is the life of this sociopath!
My burning question to you, for god knows how long now, has been what fake injuries are you referring to ? You've ducked the question 1000 times. Will you ever grow a set and answer ? That would be NO, because you know damn well what you're saying is pure shyt. But, such is the life of a moron.
genevalove

Grayson, GA

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
My burning question to you, for god knows how long now, has been what fake injuries are you referring to ? You've ducked the question 1000 times. Will you ever grow a set and answer ? That would be NO, because you know damn well what you're saying is pure shyt. But, such is the life of a moron.
bit tongues are career ending for sure; being a brave hunkahunk man like dog killer ookie!

those broken; not broken; contused, not contused throwing, non throwing hand injuries. ALL SOOO CONFUSING> it was nice to have sooo many ribs to choose from.

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#4 Aug 7, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
bit tongues are career ending for sure; being a brave hunkahunk man like dog killer ookie!
those broken; not broken; contused, not contused throwing, non throwing hand injuries. ALL SOOO CONFUSING> it was nice to have sooo many ribs to choose from.
It's not confusing at all. Having minimal brain power and allowing your mind to block everything about Vick that's true is your problem. I'll tell you this for the 1000th time as well. Bit tongue, also a concussion. Broken hand, Vick isn't a Dr or trainer. They're the ones who took him out of that game. AGAIN, a little honesty would keep you from looking like an idiot who keeps saying the same stupid shyt over and over again even though you know it's not true. Or, maybe you just want to look like an idiot. Judging by your posts, that's the more likely scenario.
Dimetredon

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 9, 2013
Who pharted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Foles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broncos acquire quarterback Mark Sanchez from E... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News Eagles, Bradford talking extension (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia E... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Perverted Troll 22
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Buy into Chip's culture, or else (Mar '15) Mar '15 God Dawg 2
More from around the web