Vick: I Have to Accept Role Like a Man

Vick: I Have to Accept Role Like a Man

There are 33 comments on the Philly.com story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Vick: I Have to Accept Role Like a Man. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Michael Vick returned to Eagles practice Monday and addressed reporters for the first time since he was sidelined by a concussion Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#21 Dec 18, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
It is when you constantly neglect her spending 24-7 a week posting about the felon on here.
Who is watching her now?
I'm not her only parent and I make more than enough money, so my wife doesn't have to work. Again, not that it's any of your business.

Let's talk about why the facts bother you so much. Avoiding them doesn't change them.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#22 Dec 18, 2012
Real men don't execute dogs.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#23 Dec 18, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not her only parent and I make more than enough money, so my wife doesn't have to work. Again, not that it's any of your business.
Let's talk about why the facts bother you so much. Avoiding them doesn't change them.
Real men don't Play games on the computer which give absolutely nothing back to Society.real men don't think killing animals is acceptable in civilized society.real men certainly teach their children right from.wrong; good from evil.real men don't make up bogus names to advocate evil humans.how much $$$ could you Make when u are always farting around on here? Real men are not compulsive liars!

Santa Ana, CA

#24 Dec 18, 2012
genevalove wrote:
Real men don't execute dogs.
I'm sure everyone agrees.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#25 Dec 18, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
Funny Jimbo, you're the only one on here and there's those judging icons again. Could you be anymore transparent or desperate ? Not that either trumps how pathetic you are.
Jim is never alone.he hss millions of comrades who hate vick.you are pathetic, for what you are, and how little substance exists in ur life.

Santa Ana, CA

#26 Dec 18, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Real men don't Play games on the computer which give absolutely nothing back to Society.real men don't think killing animals is acceptable in civilized society.real men certainly teach their children right from.wrong; good from evil.real men don't make up bogus names to advocate evil humans.how much $$$ could you Make when u are always farting around on here? Real men are not compulsive liars!
I agree. Again, even tho it's none of your business, I own a fishing supply store and 2 charter boats. My work is lucrative, but not time consuming. My child knows right from wrong. No one tells her Vick didn't do anything wrong. No one talks about what he did at all. She'll learn soon enough that people like Vick happen in this world.

Santa Ana, CA

#27 Dec 18, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim is never alone.he hss millions of comrades who hate vick.you are pathetic, for what you are, and how little substance exists in ur life.
You have no idea who I am, but let me ask you something. Where are all the people who used to be on this forum. There were many more people even a year ago compared to now. Why do you think that is ? Where did the support go ?

Santa Ana, CA

#28 Dec 18, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Again, even tho it's none of your business, I own a fishing supply store and 2 charter boats. My work is lucrative, but not time consuming. My child knows right from wrong. No one tells her Vick didn't do anything wrong. No one talks about what he did at all. She'll learn soon enough that people like Vick happen in this world.
Let me clear up that last sentence. It was not meant to sound like, oh well shit happens. At 5, she's entitled to be sheltered from the evil things that happen in this world. Plain and simple.
Vick Hater

Grass Valley, CA

#29 Dec 18, 2012
Um..let's see, did Vick REALLY say "Like A Man"???
A man doesn't kill & torture dogs most of his adult life..an evil sociopath coward does that..
So WTF? Someone must have made this sh*t up!
I'm just saying!
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#30 Dec 18, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea who I am, but let me ask you something. Where are all the people who used to be on this forum. There were many more people even a year ago compared to now. Why do you think that is ? Where did the support go ?
No need.vick is done; our job is done here.
Even your vick wannabes have jumped ship.looks like you are the lone rat holding on to a dying asty.

Santa Ana, CA

#32 Dec 19, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
No need.vick is done; our job is done here.
Even your vick wannabes have jumped ship.looks like you are the lone rat holding on to a dying asty.
Your "job" here has something to do with Vick being done ? Can you explain how this forum made a difference ?
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#33 Dec 19, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "job" here has something to do with Vick being done ? Can you explain how this forum made a difference ?
You don't forget the evil that is this man!

Every personal appearance, every promotion!
You put this blog on ur fb page.
People object to his presence and connection with products.
Mike Vick is known more for killing digs, then football (except failure.)
He is despised !!
No one forgives who has morality..
When he is on trouble again (& he will be!)
No one will bail out his pitiful self; because he isn't worth much.
Vick is history!

Santa Ana, CA

#34 Dec 19, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't forget the evil that is this man!
Every personal appearance, every promotion!
You put this blog on ur fb page.
People object to his presence and connection with products.
Mike Vick is known more for killing digs, then football (except failure.)
He is despised !!
No one forgives who has morality..
When he is on trouble again (& he will be!)
No one will bail out his pitiful self; because he isn't worth much.
Vick is history!
Ok, so if you put this blog on your fb page, then I have to ask, where is the support from that ? There's only 3 or 4 people that frequent this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Foles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly Jan '16 Fart news 4
News Eagles, Bradford talking extension (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia E... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Perverted Troll 22
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Buy into Chip's culture, or else (Mar '15) Mar '15 God Dawg 2
News Sanchez leads Eagles to victory over Texans (Nov '14) Nov '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web