Eagles Select Usc QB Matt Barkley

Apr 27, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 25

Southern California quarterback Matt Barkley was the first pick of the fourth round of the NFL draft, taken by Philadelphia after a trade with Jacksonville.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27 Jun 17, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why ALL the comments you make on this forum are subject to ridicule. How are we supposed to take you seriously when you can't even figure out when someone is on your side ? Even if they're a crackpot. Time to stop making yourself look stupid.
Someone mention crackpipe :)

Or was it pot? Either way, seriously, let's get high and party like it was 1999 ;)
Shadoz

Northfield, NJ

#28 Jun 17, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Mister Shadoz, you misjudge my character sir :/
If you "know" me and what "I" know, I am one to publicly display (even flaunt) my thoughts and alternative Bruin lifestyle :)
My making comical mention of your pun of words is in actuality my acknowledgement of a very clever consummation on your part of summarizing Mister Vick and what he has done. I for one cannot forgive a human being for needlessly drowning canines :(
The fact that so many crazed football fans can overlook these deeds because he can pass his balls to others for the benefit of cheap Sunday entertainment, just makes me want to go out to the seedy side of town and release my frustrations ;)
I did not reply to you
just do it

Northampton, PA

#29 Jun 17, 2013
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>I did not reply to you
You're making yourself look even less credible with every post. You can't even tell who is on your side and/or paying you a compliment. Hell, you can't even keep track of who you replied to. This is why all of your opinions are scrutinized. More often than not, you make yourself sound like an idiot. Why should we listen to anything you say if you can't even tell who you should be debating ?
Rescue4

Huntingdon, PA

#30 Jun 17, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Someone mention crackpipe :)
Or was it pot? Either way, seriously, let's get high and party like it was 1999 ;)
OMG. THANK you. How refreshing. The old diatribe is, well,OLD!! Thank you for the breath of fresh air.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#32 Jun 18, 2013
Like many teams the Eagles are going to have to roll the dice and draft quarterbacks until one is dominant. This year, QB's dropped in the draft whether it was perception of talent or disgust for those who play the position or something that snowballed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Foles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL: Patiots lay an egg in opener Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 5
Extra Points: Manziel gives Hoyer his chance Jul '14 Spielman 8
Dallas Cowboys Will Win The NFC East Jun '14 Marissa 2
Mark Eckel: Where is Michael Vick headed? (Feb '14) May '14 Fireman Ed 3
Nick Foles is on the Cover of Sports Illustrated (Dec '13) Apr '14 Ralexa 12
Mark Sanchez Signs 1-Year Deal With Eagles (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 1
NFL Free Agents: Could Michael Vick re-sign wit... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shadoz 1

Nick Foles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE