Philadelphia Eagles: Chip Kelly Is Je...

Philadelphia Eagles: Chip Kelly Is Jeopardizing Michael Vick's Legacy

There are 10 comments on the BleacherReport story from Oct 17, 2013, titled Philadelphia Eagles: Chip Kelly Is Jeopardizing Michael Vick's Legacy. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Some would translate that to mean that Nick Foles has this Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys to win the starting job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Chippendales Kelly

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 17, 2013
The horrors. Can't jeopardize that legacy of choking dogs and throwing INTs.
Rescue4

Huntingdon, PA

#2 Oct 17, 2013
vick Legacy = dog torturing, dog killing, putrid thug.
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

#3 Oct 18, 2013
Not to worry...The Sociopaths legacy will always remain forever and ever..
He will be remembered for his dog killings, his insane torturing of innocent dogs, his off field transgessions, his marrage to the pole slider..OH and finally his injury prone over rated career...
He has made a lasting impression!!

Since: Oct 13

Worcester, MA

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Vick is a cesspool of bad talent..
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#6 Oct 21, 2013
Vick's "legacy" is his degeneracy. He's nothing but pure scum.

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#7 Oct 21, 2013
You people keep talking like your words matter. Hell, your actions didn't even matter. LMAO !!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#8 Oct 21, 2013
19 months locked away in cage like a wild animal, told when to eat, when to sleep, and when he could speak. 19 months of a worthless life taken from a worthless person..............I guess we're doing something right. LMGDAO

Exeter, NH

#9 Oct 21, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
19 months locked away in cage like a wild animal, told when to eat, when to sleep, and when he could speak. 19 months of a worthless life taken from a worthless person..........I guess we're doing something right. LMGDAO
"we're" doing something right". LMAO !!!
Tell me again what you had to do with that. LMAO !!! TOO GD FUNNY !!!!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#10 Oct 22, 2013
Mr G G Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
"we're" doing something right". LMAO !!!
Tell me again what you had to do with that. LMAO !!! TOO GD FUNNY !!!!
You're too much of an imbecile to explain how society plays a role in the formation and execution of judicial policy. You're also too ignorant to understand who constitutes "society" and how only the productive and worthwhile can affect the intricacies of the legal system.

Don't you have some fudge to pack with your life partner? Pitching or catching tonight, rainbow?

Exeter, NH

#11 Oct 22, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too much of an imbecile to explain how society plays a role in the formation and execution of judicial policy. You're also too ignorant to understand who constitutes "society" and how only the productive and worthwhile can affect the intricacies of the legal system.
Don't you have some fudge to pack with your life partner? Pitching or catching tonight, rainbow?
Glad to hear you say that. Now I can call you out for all the times you've bitched about how the system failed with Vick. Ex. "He never served any time for animal cruelty". Glad to know you were involved and failed at that too. LMAO !!! TOO GD FUNNY !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Foles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia E... Apr '15 Perverted Troll 22
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Buy into Chip's culture, or else Mar '15 God Dawg 2
News Sanchez leads Eagles to victory over Texans (Nov '14) Nov '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News NFL: Patiots lay an egg in opener (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News Extra Points: Manziel gives Hoyer his chance (Jul '14) Jul '14 Spielman 8
More from around the web