Eagles QB Vick out; Foles to start at Washington

Nov 16, 2012 Full story: Albany Times Union

Eagles quarterback Michael Vick will miss Sunday's game vs. the Washington Redskins due to the effects of a concussion.

Full Story
steve-o

Middletown Springs, VT

#1 Nov 16, 2012
The first step in rebuilding the Eagles has been taken-- the evil and ill-fated Vick is gone for the season. The Eagles can now run the ball and play defense and see if that works for them. This new QB doesn't seem to be someone who can win a game with his arm and Reid better realize this and get a good field goal kicker.
Trade Jackson and Vick for a good draft choice QB next year. No way are the Eagles going to pay a 33 year old perennial losing QB millions next year.
Cut your loses, even the fools in PHilly can see this guy is a loser.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#2 Nov 18, 2012
steve-o wrote:
The first step in rebuilding the Eagles has been taken-- the evil and ill-fated Vick is gone for the season. The Eagles can now run the ball and play defense and see if that works for them. This new QB doesn't seem to be someone who can win a game with his arm and Reid better realize this and get a good field goal kicker.
Trade Jackson and Vick for a good draft choice QB next year. No way are the Eagles going to pay a 33 year old perennial losing QB millions next year.
Cut your loses, even the fools in PHilly can see this guy is a loser.
Vick is not the problem. The o line doesn't even give him more than 1.5 seconds to throw before being hit. They have the worst line I have ever seen in pro football. Foles has no chance playing behind them. They are going to scar this kid forever (ex: David care).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Foles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL: Patiots lay an egg in opener Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 5
Extra Points: Manziel gives Hoyer his chance Jul '14 Spielman 8
Dallas Cowboys Will Win The NFC East Jun '14 Marissa 2
Mark Eckel: Where is Michael Vick headed? (Feb '14) May '14 Fireman Ed 3
Nick Foles is on the Cover of Sports Illustrated (Dec '13) Apr '14 Ralexa 12
Mark Sanchez Signs 1-Year Deal With Eagles (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 1
NFL Free Agents: Could Michael Vick re-sign wit... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shadoz 1

Nick Foles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE