Iowa Vs. Arizona Football: Live Blog, Stats, Analysis

Sep 18, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport

Featured Columnist Brett Stephen here to bring you live coverage of the Iowa vs.

Full Story
Kathy

Tucson, AZ

#1 Sep 19, 2010
I have a lot of respect for the Iowa coach - professional in every way. Too bad I can't say the same for the U of A coach - what a drama queen! Every penalty that his team incurred, he got upset and argued with the referees. Be accountable. Teach your players good sportsmanship already. Be a coach that is respected in the sports world.
iowa fan

Tucson, AZ

#2 Sep 19, 2010
You seem ridiculously ignorant. This is football. When you have somthing valid to write about then post. Every coach "WHO'S PASSIONATE" about their team reacts in similar ways. You're an idiot and most likely not even a football fan if you didn't know that.
Kathy wrote:
I have a lot of respect for the Iowa coach - professional in every way. Too bad I can't say the same for the U of A coach - what a drama queen! Every penalty that his team incurred, he got upset and argued with the referees. Be accountable. Teach your players good sportsmanship already. Be a coach that is respected in the sports world.
gary brill

Madison, WI

#3 Sep 19, 2010
I hate to admit it but the Hawks are over rated!
Zua1029

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Foles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanchez leads Eagles to victory over Texans Nov '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
NFL: Patiots lay an egg in opener Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 5
Extra Points: Manziel gives Hoyer his chance (Jul '14) Jul '14 Spielman 8
Dallas Cowboys Will Win The NFC East (May '14) Jun '14 Marissa 2
Mark Eckel: Where is Michael Vick headed? (Feb '14) May '14 Fireman Ed 3
Nick Foles is on the Cover of Sports Illustrated (Dec '13) Apr '14 Ralexa 12
Mark Sanchez Signs 1-Year Deal With Eagles (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 1
More from around the web